LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

2013 who should i start

Ok, so that crazy TRich trade has thrown my starting line up into chaos, because I have TRich and Bradshaw (and now Willis Mcgahee).

So I know for sure that I'm starting Cruz, Colston, and Charles at WR1, WR2 and RB1.

I need to pick my RB2 and my FLEX from this list of players:

Trent Richardson, Bradshaw, Sproles, Montee Ball, Willis McGahee, Antonio Brown

Right now I'm thinking Richardson and Sproles, but I think the safest bet might be Sproles (RB2) and Brown (flex).

Thoughts?
there a page similar to this already

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/157978-the/page61/
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Ok, so that crazy TRich trade has thrown my starting line up into chaos, because I have TRich and Bradshaw (and now Willis Mcgahee).

So I know for sure that I'm starting Cruz, Colston, and Charles at WR1, WR2 and RB1.

I need to pick my RB2 and my FLEX from this list of players:

Trent Richardson, Bradshaw, Sproles, Montee Ball, Willis McGahee, Antonio Brown

Right now I'm thinking Richardson and Sproles, but I think the safest bet might be Sproles (RB2) and Brown (flex).

Thoughts?

It is a tough one since we don't know for sure how much T Rich and Bradshaw work will be getting, plus they are facing the NINERS!!!!!!

I'd have to eliminate those two for those reasons alone. Sproles seems automatic to me, so plug him in at RB2.

Brown has an awful matchup, but how much can you trust Ball and McGahee at this point? I think your safe bet of Sproles and Brown is probably the best play.
I think id go Trent and Sproles....

Bradshaw hasn't looked too hot this season. yeah it's the niners D, but we're starting our #2 at NT.... not sure how that will play out also...........(trying to stay objective)
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Bradshaw hasn't looked too hot this season. yeah it's the niners D, but we're starting our #2 at NT.... not sure how that will play out also...........(trying to stay objective)
Objectivity is hard. After watching Lynch go nuts against the 9ers AND my ff team last week I feel like TRich against the 9ers could be a good a match up.

But I hate starting guys against the 9ers. And I feel like the gods of football punish me whenever I do....

I would happily start Brown in the Flex spot, but after his blow up with the OC, I don't know what to expect there....
Lamar Miller, Giovanni Bernard or Ben Tate?
David wilson who's singlehandedly lost me 2 games or James Starks who I just picked up?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
David wilson who's singlehandedly lost me 2 games or James Starks who I just picked up?

Anyone on Green Bay vs Washington

That's a tough one. I thought Wilson was going to have a monster year. He'll break out soon. Going with a GB RB is risky.
Originally posted by est1985:
Lamar Miller, Giovanni Bernard or Ben Tate?

Tate will probably get the most touches. He's my pick.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Agree. It's not ideal for Trent, but he's on a much better team now. Luck will move the ball and get him some redzone touches. Sproles could be good. He's a committee guy, but Ingram is hurt. Pierre and Sproles will share the love, with Sproles playing most passing down.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Pick TWO

Trent Richardson @ San Fran

David Wilson @ Carolina

James Starks @ Cincy
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Wilson.

Giovanni Bernard or Marlon Browndoe
Originally posted by teeohh:
Wilson.

Giovanni Bernard or Marlon Browndoe

Bernard for sure.

Rams dst or cowboys dst?
I'm going Starks. I need more than negative production from my RB2!
Share 49ersWebzone