There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NYG RB situation?

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
who do you think would be a fair trade?

guys i'm willing to let go: Lacy, Greg Jennings, MJD

I really like Lacy, so I would recommend hanging onto him. He put up good fantasy production against one of the best run defenses in the league and is involved in the passing game. He's going to score some TDs this year.

I don't particularly like MJD either, but his value is low right now. He's the type of guy that is going to explode in a game and if you're lucky, that happens soon. I'd wait and hope to try and sell high on him by Week 3. Cross your fingers though.

Offer up Greg Jennings. Hopefully he's scared about Wilson and thinks highly of Jennings. He just isn't going to get the same production Harvin did in that offense. I have him rated as a WR3 this year. If you can flip that for a high ceiling guy like Wilson I'd be all over it. Hopefully he goes for it!
I'm deepest at WR, so looking to move one of them to bring in Wilson.

I have: Dez, Cobb, Colston and Edelman.

Which do you think is about even and the safest to move?
Edelman or gtfo
Originally posted by KaeptainCrush:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
who do you think would be a fair trade?

guys i'm willing to let go: Lacy, Greg Jennings, MJD

I really like Lacy, so I would recommend hanging onto him. He put up good fantasy production against one of the best run defenses in the league and is involved in the passing game. He's going to score some TDs this year.

I don't particularly like MJD either, but his value is low right now. He's the type of guy that is going to explode in a game and if you're lucky, that happens soon. I'd wait and hope to try and sell high on him by Week 3. Cross your fingers though.

Offer up Greg Jennings. Hopefully he's scared about Wilson and thinks highly of Jennings. He just isn't going to get the same production Harvin did in that offense. I have him rated as a WR3 this year. If you can flip that for a high ceiling guy like Wilson I'd be all over it. Hopefully he goes for it!

offer sent.

yeah greg jennings fell to me in the 8th round of that league

damn offer rejected. "i have zero help at RB, and stacked at WR" ..... the dude has Calvin, Dez, and Fitz in a 3WR league. i could throw in daryl richardson and ask for another one of his bench WR's (stevie johnson/vincent brown)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM ]