LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 158 users in the forums

FFB Season Pedictions

I'm trying to squeeze this in before kickoff... Random thoughts about how I predict the season to go.

-Spiller will explode and finish the #1 RB.

-Steven Jackson and David Wilson have a huge year and both finish in the top-5.

-Chris Johnson revives his career and has a big year, finishing in the top 10.

-Race Rice declines and people get burned for drafting him so early.

-Jamal Charles has 1500+ total yards, but doesn't live up to the overall 3-5 draft spot.

-Demarco Murray flops as well.

-Dwayne Bowe has a miserable year with Capt Checkdown throwing the ball.

-Randall Cobb finishes in the top three along with Calvin and Demarius Thomas. Following by Marshall and Bryant. Calvin scores 12+ TDs and no other WR is close to his production.

-Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson finish around 1200-1300 yds, but less than 7 TDs a piece.

-Julius Thomas is a top-3 TE. (Already shown that Peyton will feed him.)

-RGIII has another great season and people who drafted him after 10 other QBs got a huge steal.

-Vick thrives in Philly, plays smart, and takes fewer hits. Results in finishing #5-8 overall in QB scoring.

I've seen some crazy drafts recently. I'm curious to hear what everyone is feeling.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
As an owner for CJ Spiller and RGIII I approve of this post.
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM ]
Jamaal Charles will make you eat your words!
Originally posted by YungAce:

If he stays healthy and finds the endzone, he certainly will. I'm staying away though. He will no doubt have some big games. His consistancy is my big concern.
Originally posted by strickac:

If he stays healthy and finds the endzone, he certainly will. I'm staying away though. He will no doubt have some big games. His consistancy is my big concern.

Haha, he's looking pretty good out there. As is Smith.

Haha, he's looking pretty good out there. As is Smith.

In your defense it is the Jaguars and consistency will have to be found through a couple of weeks, but I like Charles a lot this year with Captain checkdown at the helm
In your defense it is the Jaguars and consistency will have to be found through a couple of weeks, but I like Charles a lot this year with Captain checkdown at the helm

On a side note, Gabbert is the absolute worst QB in the NFL. Moore produces when he plays, but their front office can't seem to admit their mistake with him.
Reggie Bush was an absolute steal as my #3 RB. Stafford is going to feed him all season. TDs will be his his only crutch. Going bak to Charles. I think is essentially the same player, stat-wise.
Share 49ersWebzone