There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 "Who should I start?" Thread

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
hella people down on Fleener because he didn't have a big game last week, but I still think he'll be a bigger piece in Indy now that he's the only TE and Wayne is out. Oh, and Luck > Glennon

Hella people down on fleener because hes average at best

Hey I didn't say he was good, just that he'll be targeted and plays with a better QB

The TEs are just to fill in. I usually start Cameron.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
^^^



Kaep vs Panthers


or


Stafford vs Bears.

Stafford lulz

even if opponent has Calvin?
Flex Option: Le'veon Bell vs. Bills or Antonio Brown vs. Bills
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Pick Two - PPR:

Alshon Jeffery vs. DET
Marvin Jones @ BAL
Nate Washington vs JAC
Darrius Heyward-Bey vs STL
Mike Wallace @TB

.

This
I really don't want to start Matt Ryan against Seattle this week. Tannehill (@TB), Eli (vs OAK), and Palmer (vs Houston) are all available. What would you guys do?
My rbs: Chris Johnson, Zac Stacy, CJ Spiller, and Pierre Thomas. Starting CJ/Stacy amirite? Who to flex between the other two?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I really don't want to start Matt Ryan against Seattle this week. Tannehill (@TB), Eli (vs OAK), and Palmer (vs Houston) are all available. What would you guys do?

Probably Eli.
Dalton @ Ravens
Ryan vs. Seahawks
Foles @ Green Bay

I just picked up Foles because I don't trust Dalton or Ryan. Am I right?
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Nick Foles or Phillip Rivers?

Also i see Roddy White may play but im hesitant to start him. Hasnt done s**t all year. Should have dropped him for Kennan Allen when I had the chance...
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dalton @ Ravens
Ryan vs. Seahawks
Foles @ Green Bay

I just picked up Foles because I don't trust Dalton or Ryan. Am I right?

Im leaning towards Foles. With Wallace starting for GB im predicting alot of 3 and outs with Green Bays defense on the field alot. I dont expect 7 tds again but im hoping to get 2-3 from Nick myself.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
My rbs: Chris Johnson, Zac Stacy, CJ Spiller, and Pierre Thomas. Starting CJ/Stacy amirite? Who to flex between the other two?

Pierre Thomas. He has out produced Darren Sproles the last 3 weeks.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Eifert @ BAL
Jared Cook @ IND



TBH you probably arent gonna get much production with either guy. But Id go with Eifert. Cook hasn't done anything since week 1.
Punk - start Ryan. Also is Wright (TB) on the wire?
Nalo - sit Thomas, unless it's PPR then it's a really tough call
Glory - start Foles.
Nick - start Rivers, sit White (SEA DB's).
What you guys think of Andre Johnson this week? Will PP lock him down? I have him as flex right now
Foles vs. GB
or
Cam Newton vs. SF