There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 "Who should I start?" Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Stewart(said to get 10 touches) or mike James vs Seattle who allowed 200 yards on the ground last week

I'd prolly go James just cause he is the featured back and who knows how well Stewart is going to do his first game back, but tough to see Seattle giving up that much 2 weeks in a row. It's a close one marshbro.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Stewart(said to get 10 touches) or mike James vs Seattle who allowed 200 yards on the ground last week

I'd prolly go James just cause he is the featured back and who knows how well Stewart is going to do his first game back, but tough to see Seattle giving up that much 2 weeks in a row. It's a close one marshbro.

Thanks Tpain that's what I was gonna do
My fantasy team is playing great, but Nick Foles is straight up raping my team. I hate the Raiders!!!
Tmayne
Titans DEF vs. Jaguars

or

49ers DEF vs. Panthers






Titans....right?
Originally posted by jrg:
Titans DEF vs. Jaguars

or

49ers DEF vs. Panthers






Titans....right?

No doubt
I have KCs defense on bye

Should I go with
Houston's D @ Arizona
Miami's D at Tampa
Or Tampa Bays Defense vs Miami?


Also at flex:
MJD at Tennessee
Ellington vs Houston
or Torrey Smith vs Cincy?

PPR league, I'm leaning towards Ellington
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 6, 2013 at 8:35 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I have KCs defense on bye

Should I go with
Houston's D @ Arizona
Miami's D at Tampa
Or Tampa Bays Defense vs Miami?


Also at flex:
MJD at Tennessee
Ellington vs Houston
or Torrey Smith vs Cincy?

PPR league, I'm leaning towards Ellington

I'd go Houston or Miami and then Ellington
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I have KCs defense on bye

Should I go with
Houston's D @ Arizona
Miami's D at Tampa
Or Tampa Bays Defense vs Miami?


Also at flex:
MJD at Tennessee
Ellington vs Houston
or Torrey Smith vs Cincy?

PPR league, I'm leaning towards Ellington

I'd go Houston or Miami and then Ellington

Houston and MJD
Flex:

Decker
T Richardson
Lamar miller
Bernard

My rbs this week are gore and bell. Richardson and Bernard are questionable
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Flex:

Decker
T Richardson
Lamar miller
Bernard

My rbs this week are gore and bell. Richardson and Bernard are questionable

Decker
Eifert @ BAL
Jared Cook @ IND
Originally posted by jrg:
Titans DEF vs. Jaguars

or

49ers DEF vs. Panthers






Titans....right?

Same for me. I'm going with Titans.
Probably a silly question but Kaepernick or Roethlisberger vs buffalo?
...