There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 "Who should I start?" Thread

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Gotta start one:

Spiller (gimpy) vs NO
MJD vs Us
Andre Ellington vs ATL
Khiry Robinson vs BUF

Ellington.



You DA man!
With the Niners on a bye should I pick up the Titans @ STL or the Colts @ HOU?

I'm #1 on the waiver priority list. I could also pick up Marvin Jones.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
With the Niners on a bye should I pick up the Titans @ STL or the Colts @ HOU?

I'm #1 on the waiver priority list. I could also pick up Marvin Jones.

Colts
Choose 1 to bench:
Antonio Brown vs. Pats
Zac Stacy vs. Titans
Marvin Jones vs. Dolphins
Le'Veon Bell vs. Pats
[ Edited by dasblack on Oct 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,170
I'd prolly bench Marvin, I think last week was a huge fluke......that being said if he has another good game he can be a starter the rest of the way
Originally posted by Tman:
I'd prolly bench Marvin, I think last week was a huge fluke......that being said if he has another good game he can be a starter the rest of the way

Uh, yeah. He's probably not going to catch 4 TD's this week but Dalton loves him.
Are you guys starting Foster if he decides to play last minute?
Originally posted by est1985:
Are you guys starting Foster if he decides to play last minute?

This is going to be a tough one. I am a Foster owner and have very crappy options if I don't start him. What sucks is the Texans play Sunday night, so that is not helpful for game time decisions. If he doesn't practice today or tomorrow I will probably bench him.
Originally posted by est1985:
Are you guys starting Foster if he decides to play last minute?

Yes. Of course I dont have any other good options
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by est1985:
Are you guys starting Foster if he decides to play last minute?

This is going to be a tough one. I am a Foster owner and have very crappy options if I don't start him. What sucks is the Texans play Sunday night, so that is not helpful for game time decisions. If he doesn't practice today or tomorrow I will probably bench him.


Arian Foster (hamstring) returned to Texans practice Thursday, and took "positive steps," according to coach Gary Kubiak.


Advice: It sounds like there's a chance Foster will be listed as "full," but he'll likely be "limited. Kubiak plans to "evaluate Foster's game status" on Friday. Foster will probably still be labeled a "game-time decision," but another positive day of practice would have him on track to start Sunday night's game against the Colts.


That is an encouraging report from today's practice.
Originally posted by dasblack:
Choose 1 to bench:
Antonio Brown vs. Pats
Zac Stacy vs. Titans
Marvin Jones vs. Dolphins
Le'Veon Bell vs. Pats

Stacy is hurt so watch his status
Bernard, Miller or Donald Brown?
Put Bernard in last second hahaha
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,170
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Tman:
I'd prolly bench Marvin, I think last week was a huge fluke......that being said if he has another good game he can be a starter the rest of the way

Uh, yeah. He's probably not going to catch 4 TD's this week but Dalton loves him.

So did you start Marvin?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,897
Pick 3

Trent Richardson @ Houston

Fred Jackson vs KC

Steven Jackson @ Carolina

CJ2K @ St.Louis

DeMarco Murray vs Minnesota