There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 "Who should I start?" Thread

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Okay...pick 1

Geno Smith @ Cincy
Thad Lewis @ NO
Christian Ponder vs. GB

Geno.

I have the option to go either Geno or Thad and I'm rolling with the Bills QB because he has the better matchup. Geno has been good but that Cincy D ain't no joke.

No Leon Hall this week...

that front 7 is still nasty though
At flex: Colston or Giovanni Bernard? Leaning towards Bernard. Colston hasn't been doing anything, do you guys agree?
Originally posted by est1985:
At flex: Colston or Giovanni Bernard? Leaning towards Bernard. Colston hasn't been doing anything, do you guys agree?

I would too, especially if its PPR. Bernard will get a lot more touches.
At flex:

Kenbrell Thompkins vs Miami
Jerome Simpson vs Green Bay
Kendal Hunter vs Jacksonville

I'm already starting Gore so I'd rather not have Hunter in there too. But I imagine Hunter will get a good amount of touches.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Oct 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
At flex:

Kenbrell Thompkins vs Miami
Jerome Simpson vs Green Bay
Kendal Hunter vs Jacksonville

I'm already starting Gore so I'd rather not have Hunter in there too. But I imagine Hunter will get a good amount of touches.

With Gronk and possibly Amendola back also I'd roll the dice on Hunter. Don't play any Vikes not named Peterson, or Jennings/Rudolph in extreme cases
Should I go with Kap this week or Vick against the Giants? I'm nervous that Vick won't make it through the whole game and that the Niners won't throw the ball very much...
Boldin vs jags
Or
Blackmon vs 49ers?
Andy Dalton vs. Jets at home

or

Matt Ryan @ Cardinals
Originally posted by FGore2121:
Boldin vs jags
Or
Blackmon vs 49ers?

Has to be Boldin. But if Rogers is going to be covering Blackmon..hehehhe. I'm starting Blackmon, but I have no choice.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by FGore2121:
Boldin vs jags
Or
Blackmon vs 49ers?

Has to be Boldin. But if Rogers is going to be covering Blackmon..hehehhe. I'm starting Blackmon, but I have no choice.

Doing drugs this early in the morning? Blackmon.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Andy Dalton vs. Jets at home

or

Matt Ryan @ Cardinals

Ryan
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Andy Dalton vs. Jets at home

or

Matt Ryan @ Cardinals

Ryan

Thanks, Vrabbit :(
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Andy Dalton vs. Jets at home

or

Matt Ryan @ Cardinals

Ryan

Thanks, Vrabbit :(

I didn't see EITHER performance coming. Neither did you. Mah bad.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Andy Dalton vs. Jets at home

or

Matt Ryan @ Cardinals

Ryan

Thanks, Vrabbit :(

I didn't see EITHER performance coming. Neither did you. Mah bad.

It's the one thing I really hate about FF -- not knowing which guys to start. At 1:04 PST, I was this close to switching Dalton, but kept put with Ryan.
Because Cleveland recycles qbs like bums do aluminum cans, I went with Bernard over Gordon at my flex and, unless the Rams go apes*** on offense(playing against Seattle's D and only up 7 points), it will probably cost me a much needed victory this week.
[ Edited by est1985 on Oct 28, 2013 at 4:11 PM ]
...