There are 167 users in the forums

2013-14 "Who should I start?" Thread

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
PPR league, Blount @ Cincy or Hopkins @ SF

Im leaning towards hopkins, but Ridley is out for the game so I can see Blount doing well

i think blount gets a goal line TD !
Need to pick two between Lamar Miller, Joique Bell and Bilal Powell.
Originally posted by Zachary:

Im leaning towards hopkins, but Ridley is out for the game so I can see Blount doing well

You better be right lol

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Think I'd go with Powell. He's their workhorse
Miller is a good back but the dolphins are being annoying with him, clearly outplaying Thomas and they're still going with both.

Help me now Hopkins or Blount in PPR?
Originally posted by Zachary:

You better be right lol

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Think I'd go with Powell. He's their workhorse
Miller is a good back but the dolphins are being annoying with him, clearly outplaying Thomas and they're still going with both.

Help me now Hopkins or Blount in PPR?

I think I'm going to stay with Powell and Miller. I'd go with Blount, I think he'll get a TD today.
Oh if it's pick 2 Id go with Miller and Powell for sure.
Thought you just wanted one.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Standard scoring, .5 PPR. Torn on who to start at QB and RB2

Vick @ NYG
Romo vs. DEN

D. Williams @ ARZ
Woodhead @ OAK

Feedback appreciated, big match-up for me this week in my league

vick and woodhead

Yep. Id go with this as well

DOH!
romo or luck? both washington and san diego have porous pass defenses, but i think in reality you want luck but fantasy wise do you want romo instead? lol what do you guys think?
Originally posted by est1985:
romo or luck? both washington and san diego have porous pass defenses, but i think in reality you want luck but fantasy wise do you want romo instead? lol what do you guys think?

Id go Romo
Either one is good
Originally posted by est1985:

Romo. The guy is underrated in fantasy FB and at home with a great matchup.
Got some flex options here... Through a series of trades and good luck I've managed a massively stacked team.. I need to choose 2 of these to start in a PPR format.. Help?!

Gronk, Sproles, R. Bush, K. Moreno, and Torrey Smith

Originally posted by joseglopez00:
Got some flex options here... Through a series of trades and good luck I've managed a massively stacked team.. I need to choose 2 of these to start in a PPR format.. Help?!

Gronk, Sproles, R. Bush, K. Moreno, and Torrey Smith

Sproles and Bush.
for my WRs & Flex

Should i start as my 2nd WR and Flex
WR1:Aj Green vs Bills

Pick 2:
Larry Fitz vs 49ers, Josh Gordon vs Lions, DeAndre Hopkins vs Rams, Zac Stacy (RB) vs Texans
Originally posted by DeHubb:
for my WRs & Flex

Should i start as my 2nd WR and Flex
WR1:Aj Green vs Bills

Pick 2:
Larry Fitz vs 49ers, Josh Gordon vs Lions, DeAndre Hopkins vs Rams, Zac Stacy (RB) vs Texans

fitz and gordon
Got bye weeks so Flex Time... Willis McGahee vs DET, Keenan Allen vs TN, or Golden Tate vs TN? I just picked up Da'Rell Scott but I do not think he is worth a flex option against Chicago. Right now I am leaning towards McGahee.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Got bye weeks so Flex Time... Willis McGahee vs DET, Keenan Allen vs TN, or Golden Tate vs TN? I just picked up Da'Rell Scott but I do not think he is worth a flex option against Chicago. Right now I am leaning towards McGahee.

How is Keenan Allen and Golden Tate playing the same team in the same week?? lol............ but safe bet is McGahee
Share 49ersWebzone