There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3 Headed Monster (ESPN, 16 Team, No Entry Fee, $25 gift card to champ, Zone Members ONLY)

I've been on the Zone for a few years and never mingled much besides commenting on post here and there (mainly during reg.post season). Well, I figured no better way to come out of my shell and build some comradeship than to host a FFL. It's a simple league by design but with a few major twist (details below). The draft is set for next Friday @ 8pm est. League champ gets $25 bucks or a gift card, which ever your prefer. If you like what you see just leave you email below and I will send you an invite (espn league).

Roster Details;

Starters: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR or TE

Bench: 1 QB, ! RB, 1 WR or TE

Scoring;

Fractional (0.04 per passing yard, 0.1 per rushing/receiving yard, .5 PPR, 6 points for all touchdowns including punt or kickoff returns by an individual player)

For more in-depth detail visit the league home page;
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1284299&seasonId=2013
In
[ Edited by Strwy2Hevn on Sep 1, 2013 at 10:29 PM ]
Im down. eonbluefading@aim.com
Sending invites now. Come on zoners lets get this thing filled up! $25 free bucks that's two 6 packs of something decent.
Don't play FF but came across this and wanted to say very nice of you to do this. Also, I'd probably edit your posts guys and take your email's off once you get the invite. I'd have people just pm you their emails.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Don't play FF but came across this and wanted to say very nice of you to do this. Also, I'd probably edit your posts guys and take your email's off once you get the invite. I'd have people just pm you their emails.

Good idea guys, listen to Gore_21, I didn't think of that myself.
You having the draft after the first game is played? I'd be down if you want to draft Thursday before the game or wed night
Originally posted by Tman:
You having the draft after the first game is played? I'd be down if you want to draft Thursday before the game or wed night

was just going to say this. Why after game 1?
Know a couple more willing to play but not after the season starts
I'm down
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
I'd do it if it was on yahoo
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Tman:
You having the draft after the first game is played? I'd be down if you want to draft Thursday before the game or wed night

was just going to say this. Why after game 1?

My bad I guess I need to change the draft to Weds... would that be better? Forgot the season started on Thursday.
Yea I can get in on it if its Wednesday evening
New draft date; Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:00 PM ET.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
New draft date; Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:00 PM ET.

Cool man, pm sent