There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My fantasy team is better than yours.......

  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,189
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Punters in FF? What would they score points for exactly? Punts downed inside the 10 and 5?

Lol I didn't even notice that, so yea how does the scoring work for them?
That how we adjust our points punters.
12 team 0.5 PPR.

QB- Colin Kaepernick
RB- Steven Jackson
RB- DeMarco Murray
FLX- Giovani Bernard
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Mike Williams
WR- Michael Floyd
TE- Jason Witten
D/ST- Seahawks
K- Matt Bryant

B- Vick Ballard
B- Ronnie Hillman
B- Kendall Hunter
B- Ryan Broyles
B- Brandon LaFell
B- Julius Thomas
B- Andy Dalton

And then my other league, 10 team standard

QB- Matthew Stafford
RB- Adrian Peterson
FLX- DeMarco Murray
WR- Dez Bryant
WR- A.J. Green
TE- Jason Witten
D/ST- Steelers
K- Greg Zuerlein

B- Eddie Lacy
B- Shane Vereen
B- Pierre Garcon
B- Mike Williams
B- Tavon Austin
B- Sam Bradford
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,527
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:


what do you guys think? its a 10 team ppr.

Your homer came out with the Patton and McDonald picks lol

Your rbs are dope though

Punters in FF? What would they score points for exactly? Punts downed inside the 10 and 5?

why do you have punters but not a flex play? Whack as fuhh
Originally posted by Garcia:
why do you have punters but not a flex play? Whack as fuhh

lol i do not know.i saw the same thing when we did the draft but last year some punters did save the games from losing by a few points
Mine's the best!

10 team PPR league. I had the 6th overall pick -- snake draft:

Starters:

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: CJ Spiller
RB: DeMarco Murray
WR: AJ Green WR:
Mike Wallace TE:
Owen Daniels
FLEX: Antonio Brown
D/ST: 49ers
K: Greg Zuerlien

I have, arguably, the top 5 players at their fantasy positions in Matt Ryan, CJ Spiller, AJ Green, and the 49ers D/ST. I also have two starting #1 WR's in Wallace and Brown.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:


what do you guys think? its a 10 team ppr.

Terrible bench...
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Mine's the best!

10 team PPR league. I had the 6th overall pick -- snake draft:

Starters:

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: CJ Spiller
RB: DeMarco Murray
WR: AJ Green WR:
Mike Wallace TE:
Owen Daniels
FLEX: Antonio Brown
D/ST: 49ers
K: Greg Zuerlien

I have, arguably, the top 5 players at their fantasy positions in Matt Ryan, CJ Spiller, AJ Green, and the 49ers D/ST. I also have two starting #1 WR's in Wallace and Brown.

It's really not that fantastic... Murray as an RB2 only makes me fear even more who you have on your bench. While I love CJ Spiller that's a terrible position to be in with how small he is. If he get's injured, you're screwed. I'm telling you right now that your entire season rides on Spiller and even then I doubt your a contender in a 10 team league.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Mine's the best!

10 team PPR league. I had the 6th overall pick -- snake draft:

Starters:

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: CJ Spiller
RB: DeMarco Murray
WR: AJ Green WR:
Mike Wallace TE:
Owen Daniels
FLEX: Antonio Brown
D/ST: 49ers
K: Greg Zuerlien

I have, arguably, the top 5 players at their fantasy positions in Matt Ryan, CJ Spiller, AJ Green, and the 49ers D/ST. I also have two starting #1 WR's in Wallace and Brown.

Mike Wallace is extremely overrated. Hes very hit or miss, and rarely hits anymore. In the Dolphins offense, he will be a disappointment.

Owen Daniels is a fantasy backup TE. Not sure how long you waited, but he wasnt even a top 15 TE this year. The rest of the team is good.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,527
Originally posted by Niners99:
Mike Wallace is extremely overrated. Hes very hit or miss, and rarely hits anymore. In the Dolphins offense, he will be a disappointment.

Owen Daniels is a fantasy backup TE. Not sure how long you waited, but he wasnt even a top 15 TE this year. The rest of the team is good.

DeMarco Murray is also injury prone and not that special
Here is the team I drafted last night. 12 Team League, 4 Pt PassTD, 2 pts for every 5 receptions. 2 points for 100-199 yards (rushing/receiving).

QB: Robert Griffin III
RB: Doug Martin
RB: Reggie Bush
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Jordy Nelson
TE: Greg Olsen
FLEX: DeAngelo Williams
K: Matt Bryant
D/ST: Dallas

B: Kenny Britt
B: Danny Woodhead
B: Justin Blackmon
B: Joique Bell
B: Matt Schaub
B: Michael Crabtree

I ended up with 2 solid RB, but as much as I like DeAngelo Williams this year, I'd feel more comfortable with a safer flex option. I'm not as deep at RB on this team as I usually am as I continued to see the last few options in each of my RB tiers be selected just before my pick. I ended up pretty strong at WR (love my starters) for an adjusted PPR league and I'm hoping the Crabtree pick works out well down the road.
Originally posted by KaeptainCrush:
Here is the team I drafted last night. 12 Team League, 4 Pt PassTD, 2 pts for every 5 receptions. 2 points for 100-199 yards (rushing/receiving).

QB: Robert Griffin III
RB: Doug Martin
RB: Reggie Bush
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Jordy Nelson
TE: Greg Olsen
FLEX: DeAngelo Williams
K: Matt Bryant
D/ST: Dallas

B: Kenny Britt
B: Danny Woodhead
B: Justin Blackmon
B: Joique Bell
B: Matt Schaub
B: Michael Crabtree

I ended up with 2 solid RB, but as much as I like DeAngelo Williams this year, I'd feel more comfortable with a safer flex option. I'm not as deep at RB on this team as I usually am as I continued to see the last few options in each of my RB tiers be selected just before my pick. I ended up pretty strong at WR (love my starters) for an adjusted PPR league and I'm hoping the Crabtree pick works out well down the road.

that's pretty good, I'm sure you can find a better D than Dallas though.
QBs: Cam Newton, Alex Smith.
WRs: Dez Bryant, Andre Johnson, Stevie Johnson, Lance Moore, Sydney Rice.
RBs: Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Derren McFadden, Benjarvis Green-Ellis.
TEs: Owen Daniels, Brandon Myers.
DEF: SF Defense.
K: Sebastian Janikowski.

i think my team is pretty stacked. we can start 1 qb 3 WRs (i think theye witching one to a flex) 2 RBs 1 TE 1 DEF and 1 K. i dont like my receiver depth that much but in a 10 team league its not so bad. my starters are all legit i think
Rg3
Arian foster
Frank gore
Victor cruz
Jordy nelson
Emmanuel sanders
Kyle rudolph
Quinton patton
Dan bailey
Rams

Bench

Le'veon bell
Giovani bernard
Ben tate
Kendall hunter
Justin blackmon