There are 162 users in the forums

markus wheaton...deepest sleeper?

I just picked him up...and I think it could pay big dividends

my draft was a little weak in WRs as my two best receivers are coldston and Hilton (I do think Hilton will put up 200+ points though) so I picked up wheaton after seeing him play. He looks to be very talented and one of the most polished rookie wide receivers.

Haas anyone else picked him up?
Anyone else think this kid can have a monster rookie year and put up 200+ points in a PPR?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

my draft was a little weak in WRs as my two best receivers are coldston and Hilton (I do think Hilton will put up 200+ points though) so I picked up wheaton after seeing him play. He looks to be very talented and one of the most polished rookie wide receivers.

Anyone else think this kid can have a monster rookie year and put up 200+ points in a PPR?

if you think TY is going to put up 200+ points than Hilton is your deepest sleeper not Wheaton.

You really think TY is an elite WR? Thats Brandon Marshall status.
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 27, 2013 at 11:50 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

if you think TY is going to put up 200+ points than Hilton is your deepest sleeper not Wheaton.

You really think TY is an elite WR? Thats Brandon Marshall status.

200+ points in a PPR isnt elite...more like 300+. Brandon Marshall put up 330 points last year on NFL.com fantasy.

TY wont be elite but i think he could be a solid #2 or flex. Watching the colts in preseason, it seems he is luck's favorite target already

what do you think of wheaton though?

TY isnt starting this year...

they picked up DHB who is slated to be the #2 wr
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I think he's more dangerous coming out of the slot. Should be an interesting year
[ Edited by YungAce on Aug 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Hilton will have a far bigger year that DHB. I think he has a big year working out of the slot.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Didn't read the part about PPR

I have no idea about Wheaton. High risk play at this point
Share 49ersWebzone