There are 231 users in the forums

The Rate My Team Thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
mostly good. Mike Wallace is overrated as fuuuh, so is Reggie Wayne.

Reggie Wayne is not overrated in PPR. I agree that Wallace is though.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
mostly good. Mike Wallace is overrated as fuuuh, so is Reggie Wayne.

Reggie Wayne is not overrated in PPR. I agree that Wallace is though.

This. Wayne is still capable of getting 100+ receptions.
10 team head to head
QB-Arron Rogers
QB-Andy Dalton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-BenJarvus Green-Ellis
RB-Shonn Green
RB-Mike Tolbert
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Wes Welker
WR-Steve Smith
WR-Tavon Austin
WR-Denarius Moore
TE-Vernon Davis
TE-Coby Fleener
DEF-SF
K-Greg Zuerlien
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
10 team head to head
QB-Arron Rogers
QB-Andy Dalton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-BenJarvus Green-Ellis
RB-Shonn Green
RB-Mike Tolbert
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Wes Welker
WR-Steve Smith
WR-Tavon Austin
WR-Denarius Moore
TE-Vernon Davis
TE-Coby Fleener
DEF-SF
K-Greg Zuerlien

10 team head to head
QB-Arron Rogers
QB-Andy Dalton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-BenJarvus Green-Ellis
RB-Shonn Green
RB-Mike Tolbert
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Wes Welker
WR-Steve Smith
WR-Tavon Austin
WR-Denarius Moore
TE-Vernon Davis
TE-Coby Fleener
DEF-SF
K-Greg Zuerlien

What positions do you have to start? If it's 1 QB, go ahead an drop Dalton (never should have drafted a 2nd QB, it's way too deep a position this year). I'd arguably say the same thing about Fleener at TE, but if there is a FLEX position and you think he's going to explode, then I get the idea.

Hate to say it man, but your RB core is in DEEP trouble. I'd honestly see if I could flip AP for a slightly lower tier RB1 and pick up a RB2. Green-Ellis, Shonn Green, and Mike Tolbert are NOT going to cut it (the fact that Green and Tolbert were even drafted is baffling). While the peripherals of your lineup are good, without an upgrade at RB I doubt this team makes the playoffs.
Standard scoring, 12 team league, .5 pt PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF, 1 K. I had the 7th overall pick.

QB: Romo
QB: Vick
RB: Foster
RB: D. Williams
RB: Vereen
RB: Bryce Brown
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: R. Cobb
WR: Colston
WR: Golden Tate
TE: T. Gonzalez
TE: B. Pettigrew

Defense: Ravens
Kicker: Josh Brown

Obviously, glaring hole on my team is RB2. But with such little depth at RB this year, I decided not to reach for any backs and focus on loading up on other positions by going with the best player available. Also, I meant to draft Ben Tate but selected Golden Tate, shouldn't have been playing video games while drafting lol.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Standard scoring, 12 team league, .5 pt PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF, 1 K. I had the 7th overall pick.

QB: Romo
QB: Vick
RB: Foster
RB: D. Williams
RB: Vereen
RB: Bryce Brown
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: R. Cobb
WR: Colston
WR: Golden Tate
TE: T. Gonzalez
TE: B. Pettigrew

Defense: Ravens
Kicker: Josh Brown

Obviously, glaring hole on my team is RB2. But with such little depth at RB this year, I decided not to reach for any backs and focus on loading up on other positions by going with the best player available. Also, I meant to draft Ben Tate but selected Golden Tate, shouldn't have been playing video games while drafting lol.

Yep. RB2 is your weakness. I would drop Pettigrew and look for the best backup RB available on the waiver wire.
Originally posted by KaeptainCrush:
10 team head to head
QB-Arron Rogers
QB-Andy Dalton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-BenJarvus Green-Ellis
RB-Shonn Green
RB-Mike Tolbert
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Wes Welker
WR-Steve Smith
WR-Tavon Austin
WR-Denarius Moore
TE-Vernon Davis
TE-Coby Fleener
DEF-SF
K-Greg Zuerlien

What positions do you have to start? If it's 1 QB, go ahead an drop Dalton (never should have drafted a 2nd QB, it's way too deep a position this year). I'd arguably say the same thing about Fleener at TE, but if there is a FLEX position and you think he's going to explode, then I get the idea.

Hate to say it man, but your RB core is in DEEP trouble. I'd honestly see if I could flip AP for a slightly lower tier RB1 and pick up a RB2. Green-Ellis, Shonn Green, and Mike Tolbert are NOT going to cut it (the fact that Green and Tolbert were even drafted is baffling). While the peripherals of your lineup are good, without an upgrade at RB I doubt this team makes the playoffs.

Thanks for the heads up.
Yep. RB2 is your weakness. I would drop Pettigrew and look for the best backup RB available on the waiver wire.

Yeah, exactly what I've been looking into. Pretty slim pickings though lol.

There were a few backs I had targeted after round 4, but they got picked up before my turn, and I don't like reaching for a crappy back rounds before they should go just to fill my RB2 spot. I have to pray Foster gets and stays healthy too lol.

Best available are Woodhead, P. Thomas and D. Thomas.

Might take a shot with Woodhead since he's behind Mr. Glass.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Aug 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM ]
Originally posted by KaeptainCrush:
10 team head to head
QB-Arron Rogers
QB-Andy Dalton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-BenJarvus Green-Ellis
RB-Shonn Green
RB-Mike Tolbert
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Wes Welker
WR-Steve Smith
WR-Tavon Austin
WR-Denarius Moore
TE-Vernon Davis
TE-Coby Fleener
DEF-SF
K-Greg Zuerlien

AGREE with all of this

Yeah, exactly what I've been looking into. Pretty slim pickings though lol.

There were a few backs I had targeted after round 4, but they got picked up before my turn, and I don't like reaching for a crappy back rounds before they should go just to fill my RB2 spot. I have to pray Foster gets and stays healthy too lol.

Best available are Woodhead, P. Thomas and D. Thomas.

Might take a shot with Woodhead since he's behind Mr. Glass.

I'd be interested to know what RB's were sitting there for your 5th round pick
Originally posted by vrabbit:

The next two RBs that were drafted after I picked in the 5th round were Ryan Mathews and G. Bernard. That round I picked up T. Gonzalez.

The next two RBs that were drafted after I picked in the 5th round were Ryan Mathews and G. Bernard. That round I picked up T. Gonzalez.

yeah I would have taken Bernard.

I like Bernard, but I also love having T. Gonzalez plugged in at TE in my lineup every week. TE has killed me the last few seasons. I'm not terrified of D. Williams likely being my #2 for now, since Stewart is on PUP. I'll have to hope that Vereen and Brown find some nice roles in their offenses.

I like Bernard, but I also love having T. Gonzalez plugged in at TE in my lineup every week. TE has killed me the last few seasons. I'm not terrified of D. Williams likely being my #2 for now, since Stewart is on PUP. I'll have to hope that Vereen and Brown find some nice roles in their offenses.

man I really hope Williams does well, I have him in so many leagues, he should get a ton of carries, I just he performs A LOT better than he did in the preseason
Share 49ersWebzone