Definitely go w/Wayne if available (Luck trusts him and Pagano likes him as well), but I would snag a big time QB is there wasn't any top-tier WRs to snag.
Here are a few WR I would target later if in same situation:
1. DeAndre Hopkins: Yes a rookie on a run-heavy offense, but ppl are raving about him and with the health history of Johnson, Hopkins has possibility of becoming a #1 WR.
2. Anquain Boldin: Other than the "homer" pick, he and Kaep seem to have a rapport building up and could become his go-to guy. Not a lot of points but should be a steady point average.
3. Reuben Randle: With Nicks health issues, Randle has shown he can step it up and could be a steal late.
4. Eric Decker: Yes, he has to compete w/Thomas and Welker, but Decker was one of Manning's favorite targets last year and could be a safety blanket for Manning.
5. Cortalle Patterson: Rookie with huge upside. Yes, his QBs are Ponder and Cassel, but with Jennings getting double teamed and focus on AP, Patterson has the big play ability to have big game spurts (though he also will have 4 point games as well, just depends on defense playing against).
6. Golden Tate: Look, this is simple math, No Harvin + oft-injuried Rice + contract year = Big time play. Only negative is playing in NFC west w/ three strong secondaries.
7. Justin Blackmon: Yes, he is suspended early, but your depth @ RB is ridiculously high enough to put a flyer on late. He has rapport w/both QBs and has consistency/big play potential, especially w/ a healthy MJD getting 8 in the box looks at the LOS.
Hope those help
[ Edited by ninerdemonsjotoplasm on Aug 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM ]