LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

NFL.com Fantasy League -- WebZone League [Seek-n-Destroy is Champ]

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'm in man.

Two things: 1) do we HAVE to go with divisions? I've seen a couple leagues where a division winner makes the playoffs over a team that's 3rd place in their division but has a better record. This is kind of a turn off for me, but I can live with it I guess. 2) Can we do 60 seconds instead of 90 seconds for the draft? I think a minute is enough time and makes the draft go by faster (so it won't take 2+ hours).

Just suggestions, I'm in regardless

I agree with the 60 seconds. I'll tweak that.

I understand as far as the division, but I do want at least have two. There are divisions in the NFL and there is a reward for winning it. That said, I may tweak it to just two divisions so that helps minimize the chance of the worse record winning out. If I did that, I'd make it 14 teams though and change the 3rd WR to a flex option.

prefer you leave it at 3 divisions than make it a 14-team league. I'd probably drop out if it were a 14-team league.

Since it's so close to the draft, I'm not going to change much, I just did this:

* Made just two divisions
* 60 seconds for draft picks
* 6 playoffs teams instead of 4.
I'm in man.

Two things: 1) do we HAVE to go with divisions? I've seen a couple leagues where a division winner makes the playoffs over a team that's 3rd place in their division but has a better record. This is kind of a turn off for me, but I can live with it I guess. 2) Can we do 60 seconds instead of 90 seconds for the draft? I think a minute is enough time and makes the draft go by faster (so it won't take 2+ hours).

Just suggestions, I'm in regardless

I agree with the 60 seconds. I'll tweak that.

I understand as far as the division, but I do want at least have two. There are divisions in the NFL and there is a reward for winning it. That said, I may tweak it to just two divisions so that helps minimize the chance of the worse record winning out. If I did that, I'd make it 14 teams though and change the 3rd WR to a flex option.

prefer you leave it at 3 divisions than make it a 14-team league. I'd probably drop out if it were a 14-team league.

Since it's so close to the draft, I'm not going to change much, I just did this:

* Made just two divisions
* 60 seconds for draft picks
* 6 playoffs teams instead of 4.

cool I can roll with that

I have too many leagues, but they're all keeper and I wanted at least one where I could draft with a clean slate
right in the middle of the draft order, sweet
Nice, laptop crashed right when i wanted to draft eli. any nsa-employee in this league :(
Who is CBG?
Well, for one week anyway drafting Kap #1 looked like a good move
who's who in this league? I keep getting all kinds of s**tty trade offers
I'm San Francisco Scramblers, I'm not sure who else is who. The ones I know are:

Team Xtreme - AB81
Montana 2 Rice - Ninerjohn
49ers - SanFranAddic

Who is Kapital Crimes? They have no defense or kicker playing this week..
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM ]
I'm San Francisco Scramblers, I'm not sure who else is who. The ones I know are:

Team Xtreme - AB81
49ers - SanFranAddic

Illiterate Read Option. I'm not used to losing like this a bad draft (not realizing there were 3 WR's with no flex) plus picking 3 bust RB's (Spiller, CJ2K, MJD) is KILLING me.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 2, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]

Team Xtreme - AB81
49ers - SanFranAddic

Illiterate Read Option. I'm not used to losing like this a bad draft (not realizing there were 3 WR's with no flex) plus picking 3 bust RB's (Spiller, CJ2K, MJD) is KILLING me.

Gosh that's just bad luck, man. Next time we'll be sure to have that flex option to make things a little more interesting.

Team Xtreme - AB81
49ers - SanFranAddic

Gosh that's just bad luck, man. Next time we'll be sure to have that flex option to make things a little more interesting.

it's really my bad for assuming there was a flex instead of checking it. I'm still gonna try to win each and every week though
All this team needed was a good owner. Going all the way.

Team Xtreme - AB81
49ers - SanFranAddic

it's really my bad for assuming there was a flex instead of checking it. I'm still gonna try to win each and every week though

We appreciate the competitive spirit! (By the way, made a couple offers your way)

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
All this team needed was a good owner. Going all the way.

Wouldn't be surprised, lol.
Congrats to our playoffs teams, and to those who participated, thanks. I awarded some trophies.

Team Xtreme - Reverse Rabbit's Foot (Toughest schedule)
Kapital Crimes - 007th: The Score Was Not Enough (7th place just missing out on playoffs)
San Francisco Scramblers - The Crossbar (Scored the most amount of points among non-playoff teams)
Illiterate Read Option - The Sacko (Worst record in the league. Congrats, you were awesomely bad! This trophy is from the show "The League" and it's given in jest all in just poking fun. )
If you've seen the show The League -- the Sacko is a nutsack, descriptive of that team's season.
Share 49ersWebzone