There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Dat Ass FF Auction League (Season One)

• Garcia
  • Veteran

• Garcia
  • Veteran
What are your guys thoughts on filling the last 4 spots with public players from yahoo?

(just for this year, i plan on running this league for awhile)
Originally posted by Garcia:
What are your guys thoughts on filling the last 4 spots with public players from yahoo?

I'd rather keep it a 10 team league if we do that. Two out of 10 would be easy to replace and shouldn't affect the feel of it being a "webzone" league. 4 out of 12 and a third of the league are non-Zoners which will make it more of a regular league with some Zoners in it and less of a "webzone" league IMO.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

I'd rather keep it a 10 team league if we do that. Two out of 10 would be easy to replace and shouldn't affect the feel of it being a "webzone" league. 4 out of 12 and a third of the league are non-Zoners which will make it more of a regular league with some Zoners in it and less of a "webzone" league IMO.

I agree with TexasNiner, rather keep a high majority of WZ brethren and actually keeping "active" owners who take the league seriously...also decreases chances of getting douchebags who spend $94 on AP, $88 on Martin, and $84 on Foster, throwing everything off
Originally posted by ninerdemonsjotoplasm:

I agree with TexasNiner, rather keep a high majority of WZ brethren and actually keeping "active" owners who take the league seriously...also decreases chances of getting douchebags who spend $94 on AP, $88 on Martin, and $84 on Foster, throwing everything off

You think there aren't Zoners who will do that? I predict Gore, Kaep, and Alex Smith all break the $70 mark.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Okay guys sounds good, 10 teams it is
This filled up already?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
This filled up already?

No! A spot is yours if you want it.
This filled up already?

If OregonDuckNiner joins, I want him in my division...need a Huskies vs Ducks rivalry going
You think there aren't Zoners who will do that? I predict Gore, Kaep, and Alex Smith all break the $70 mark.

Well, I do agree Kaep and Gore will be waaaaaaaaaaaay over bid on, but @ least it'll be within reason, not 50% of the total cap
Originally posted by ninerdemonsjotoplasm:

Well, I do agree Kaep and Gore will be waaaaaaaaaaaay over bid on, but @ least it'll be within reason, not 50% of the total cap
Needless to say, I'm joking. But I would be surprised if most Niners don't get overbid on across the board. From other drafts and mocks I've done, the value for certain Niners (Gore, Kaep, Boldin, etc..) has been pretty good. I would be surprised in this draft if players like that go for around or less than their expected value instead of the equivalent of being taken 1-3 rounds earlier than expected.
This filled up already?

Yeah I'm down. Is it espn?

And go ducks
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Some dudes haven't joined yet
Originally posted by teeohh:

This. Don't f**k this up, garce. Which zoner hasn't signed up yet?
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by teeohh:

This. Don't f**k this up, garce. Which zoner hasn't signed up yet?

Pretty sure it's Marsh and now Oregon. That would give us 9. BTW Oregon, it's yahoo. Garce should have PM'd you a link.