There are 224 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Dat Ass FF Auction League (Season One)

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I may be able to swing it... Not sure. I have 1 draft on the 23rd at Buffalo Wild Wings @8 PM, 3 on the 24th (16 team league @6 PM, 14 team $ league @9:45 PM, and college league now moved to Saturday @ 10PM. I may be drafted out by then but I can let you know as things get closer and if we make any plans to have a family day on Sunday. More than likely I may let my buddy PTulini draft the 16 league for me so he can get ready for his draft the following week.

dude. You are in too many leagues. Thats dumb. I do one money league and one fun free league a year. How the f**k do you enjoy that much, and who do you cheer for? You have Jimmy Graham in 1 league, and he is against you in 4 leagues. s**t doesn't make any sense. It only makes sense if these are all money leagues.

It is something I enjoy doing... Why is that "dumb"? Two of those drafts were changed to Saturday. I could not help that. Two of them are $ leagues. I can not really cheer for anyone. I just set the best matchup as I can and roll with it. I will check by days end and see how I faired out. I may choose to sit this one out due to I have never been in more than 4 leagues in a year. The fun leagues I could care less for. I just set my rosters and roll with it. The money leagues I am more attentive to.

I think when you have so many teams that they are for and against you, its pointless. And winning a league if you are in 4-5 leagues isnt impressive. Just me I guess.

You should ditch all these leagues and do the week to week fantasy online for money. I did it last year for the first time and won $60 without putting hardly any in. I am not sure if I want to do it this year, too much work.

I am not doing it to win one league... I am doing it to win all of them. Who would I be trying to impress? If I find this too much a burden on me I will just do less next year. I have fun playing every year so it never matters to me. I can always let my little bro have one of my leagues if he wants it.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
just to clarify, as it says on the front page, it would be sunday the 25th not this sunday
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Garcia:
just to clarify, as it says on the front page, it would be sunday the 25th not this sunday

THANK YOU

just to clarify, cause your PM said Saturday and the front page of this thread says Sunday the 25th and you got people talkin bout this Sunday that is the 18th

LMMFAO

WOOOOOOOOOO

SUNDAY THE 25TH I AM FREE ANY OF THE TIMES YOU POSTED WORK FOR ME, just to clarify
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:

THANK YOU

just to clarify, cause your PM said Saturday and the front page of this thread says Sunday the 25th and you got people talkin bout this Sunday that is the 18th

LMMFAO

WOOOOOOOOOO

SUNDAY THE 25TH I AM FREE ANY OF THE TIMES YOU POSTED WORK FOR ME, just to clarify

Initially it was Saturday but everyone seems to be available sunday. Thanks.

So Sunday the 25th @ 11:00am PDT
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM ]

THANK YOU

LMMFAO

WOOOOOOOOOO

8am EST seems a wee bit early.
Count me in
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

THANK YOU

LMMFAO

WOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, I can't do it until Monday morning.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

11am PDT = 2pm EST
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM ]
Originally posted by AmpLee:

THANK YOU

LMMFAO

WOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, I can't do it until Monday morning.

lol wut
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I'm in
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm in

• Garcia
  • Veteran