There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Dat Ass FF Auction League (Season One)

• Garcia
  • Veteran
We will also use yahoo sports
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 12, 2013 at 6:13 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
If you can get boast, teeUHoh, sun devil and so cold back, I will do it. I believe in second chances, but the right dudes need to show.

Rubs

Okay that's fair
I appreciate your pm. I may be available depending on when. No I will not make out with you.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
this poor guy has to turn to posting ass to try to fish for people to join his league

Hey man if by next week you're still looking for 8+ teams I suggest offering money for people to join, that may just do the trick

LOL What a fiasco.
If you can get boast, teeUHoh, sun devil and so cold back, I will do it. I believe in second chances, but the right dudes need to show.

Rubs

Rubber. You must have one boring ass life on the weekends.

That or your golf game is so bad you cant stand the thought of hacking.
im a tentative. i may have something this weekend that will not allow me the time. i'll know more as the week progresses.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
11am Pst Sunday I can do

10am is good too
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
11am Pst Sunday I can do

10am is good too

I would prefer 10am that way if people are drafting later in the day in another league they can do both.
Originally posted by SoCold:
I appreciate your pm. I may be available depending on when. No I will not make out with you.

Sunday @ 10am? 11a? or 12? (that would be 12p 1p or 2p for you)
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by teeohh:
11am Pst Sunday I can do

10am is good too

I would prefer 10am that way if people are drafting later in the day in another league they can do both.
Originally posted by SoCold:

Sunday @ 10am? 11a? or 12? (that would be 12p 1p or 2p for you)

Sunday the 25th? If so any of those times would be fine
I may be able to swing it... Not sure. I have 1 draft on the 23rd at Buffalo Wild Wings @8 PM, 3 on the 24th (16 team league @6 PM, 14 team $ league @9:45 PM, and college league now moved to Saturday @ 10PM. I may be drafted out by then but I can let you know as things get closer and if we make any plans to have a family day on Sunday. More than likely I may let my buddy PTulini draft the 16 league for me so he can get ready for his draft the following week.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I may be able to swing it... Not sure. I have 1 draft on the 23rd at Buffalo Wild Wings @8 PM, 3 on the 24th (16 team league @6 PM, 14 team $ league @9:45 PM, and college league now moved to Saturday @ 10PM. I may be drafted out by then but I can let you know as things get closer and if we make any plans to have a family day on Sunday. More than likely I may let my buddy PTulini draft the 16 league for me so he can get ready for his draft the following week.

dude. You are in too many leagues. Thats dumb. I do one money league and one fun free league a year. How the f**k do you enjoy that much, and who do you cheer for? You have Jimmy Graham in 1 league, and he is against you in 4 leagues. s**t doesn't make any sense. It only makes sense if these are all money leagues.

dude. You are in too many leagues. Thats dumb. I do one money league and one fun free league a year. How the f**k do you enjoy that much, and who do you cheer for? You have Jimmy Graham in 1 league, and he is against you in 4 leagues. s**t doesn't make any sense. It only makes sense if these are all money leagues.

It is something I enjoy doing... Why is that "dumb"? Two of those drafts were changed to Saturday. I could not help that. Two of them are $ leagues. I can not really cheer for anyone. I just set the best matchup as I can and roll with it. I will check by days end and see how I faired out. I may choose to sit this one out due to I have never been in more than 4 leagues in a year. The fun leagues I could care less for. I just set my rosters and roll with it. The money leagues I am more attentive to.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM ]

Gives NC a better chance to win a league since he obviously wont win the High Rollers.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Gives NC a better chance to win a league since he obviously wont win the High Rollers.

I like being the "under dog"... Go ahead and keep sleeping .

It is something I enjoy doing... Why is that "dumb"? Two of those drafts were changed to Saturday. I could not help that. Two of them are $ leagues. I can not really cheer for anyone. I just set the best matchup as I can and roll with it. I will check by days end and see how I faired out. I may choose to sit this one out due to I have never been in more than 4 leagues in a year. The fun leagues I could care less for. I just set my rosters and roll with it. The money leagues I am more attentive to.

I think when you have so many teams that they are for and against you, its pointless. And winning a league if you are in 4-5 leagues isnt impressive. Just me I guess.

You should ditch all these leagues and do the week to week fantasy online for money. I did it last year for the first time and won $60 without putting hardly any in. I am not sure if I want to do it this year, too much work.