Kap team name

I went with fappernick for mine
Kaep and Gown

Colin Card

Im Colin You Out!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
just FYI, all these names are LAME y'all. Don't force something that isn't there.

Meh
[ Edited by teeohh on Aug 24, 2013 at 10:53 PM ]
Sammy the Turtle
Just named my team Kaepitol Punishment.

Feel free to borrow it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
just FYI, all these names are LAME y'all. Don't force something that isn't there.

Originally posted by jrg:

No, he's right. They're all pretty lame. I mean, "Kaep and Gown"? Really? WTF does that have to do with football. It sure as hell isn't funny or intimidating. Like he said, don't force a play on words just to have a play on words.

Things like "Over Dwayne Bowe" are hilarious, because it easily fits and lets face it, it nails a pretty hilarious stereotype.
Originally posted by KaeptainCrush:

No, he's right. They're all pretty lame. I mean, "Kaep and Gown"? Really? WTF does that have to do with football. It sure as hell isn't funny or intimidating. Like he said, don't force a play on words just to have a play on words.

Things like "Over Dwayne Bowe" are hilarious, because it easily fits and lets face it, it nails a pretty hilarious stereotype.

Over Dwayne Bowe is still hillarious to you? Do you still laugh at yo momma jokes as well?
deKAEPitators
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Kapitola of Rock n' Rolla

Originally posted by KaeptainCrush:

your username though
Share 49ersWebzone