LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

Let's give RB Lamar Miller, MIA a try.
I'll take Frank Gore.

Just FYI, I'm leaving for vacation on thursday afternoon. There will be very little phone reception there, and that's only if I'm in the perfect spots. If by chance I do get reception, the first post will need to be updated with the latest picks, or I'm not going to bother trying to figure out what went down. That means y'all will have to wait until Monday night for me to pick. Not trying to be a dick about it, but it's Reggae on the River. This draft can EAD while I'm there. lol

Seriously, though. I'll do the best I can, but I'm gonna need that first post to be accurate and up to date.
DeMarco Murray, RB

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jul 30, 2013 at 3:47 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll take Frank Gore.

Just FYI, I'm leaving for vacation on thursday afternoon. There will be very little phone reception there, and that's only if I'm in the perfect spots. If by chance I do get reception, the first post will need to be updated with the latest picks, or I'm not going to bother trying to figure out what went down. That means y'all will have to wait until Monday night for me to pick. Not trying to be a dick about it, but it's Reggae on the River. This draft can EAD while I'm there. lol

Seriously, though. I'll do the best I can, but I'm gonna need that first post to be accurate and up to date.

You want me to just text you when you're up and the first post is updated, so you don't have to bother with checking while you're there?
almost my turn

BEEEOOOOOOOOTTCH
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll take Frank Gore.

You want me to just text you when you're up and the first post is updated, so you don't have to bother with checking while you're there?

Sure.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
crzy trades the 52nd pick (5th round), 69th pick (6th round), and 76th pick (7th round) to GameOver for the 46th pick (4th round), 99th pick (9th round), and 238th pick (20th round)
Originally posted by crzy:
crzy trades the 52nd pick (5th round), 69th pick (6th round), and 76th pick (7th round) to GameOver for the 46th pick (4th round), 99th pick (9th round), and 238th pick (20th round)

Agreed.
I am putting together a list of everyone's phone numbers then once I have everyone's I am going to PM the list to everyone and post it as a message on the yahoo league. I don't mind each of you having my number, but I would rather not have it for all the zone to see. haha.

So everyone PM me your phone number.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
crzy drafts

45) Roddy White WR
46) Rob Gronkowski TE

I don't draft again until the 8th round (pick 93)....

Originally posted by GameOver:

Agreed.

There must be someone you really want to give that up for 6 slots. Relatively speaking.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

Agreed.

There must be someone you really want to give that up for 6 slots. Relatively speaking.

Gronk is that player. I wanted Gronk.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
game over is OTC

anybody have his #?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
game over is OTC

anybody have his #?

no he's not.

the commish, 4ML is OTC
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

Agreed.

Gronk is that player. I wanted Gronk.

Not worried about his back problems?
Share 49ersWebzone