LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
RED OTC
Originally posted by crzy:
RED OTC

shes on a plane, maybe landing around now, probably back at a computer around 10:30
Originally posted by RonMexico:
RED OTC

shes on a plane, maybe landing around now, probably back at a computer around 10:30

Just landed but have no idea who to even pick. Pick before tonight though.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
RED OTC

Just landed but have no idea who to even pick. Pick before tonight though.

mother f**ker thats basically what I just said
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by GameOver:
lol man I've popped into this thread so many times today wondering when it was going to be my pick. I just thought no one updated the thread title and didn't even both checking the first page.

Anyways, I'll take QB Josh Freeman

So you saw [GameOver is OTC] and didn't bother to check if that was current?

lol yes, especially since I made my pick pretty late last night and when I woke up this morning and saw it I figured 4ML hadn't updated it yet. Then I kept checking the thread's last few pages and believe it or not, I think because I didn't see anyone make any statement about my drafting habits or about how I was OTC that I just moved on...

I dropped the ball.
WR Joshua Morgan, Redskins

I am a bit surprised he is still on the board. I tripled check that he wasn't drafted, but nothing popped up when I did control find. Unless there is something going on with him that I can't find on the google.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
WR Joshua Morgan, Redskins

I am a bit surprised he is still on the board. I tripled check that he wasn't drafted, but nothing popped up when I did control find. Unless there is something going on with him that I can't find on the google.

here you go

http://espn.go.com/nfl/Joshua-Morgan-Blows
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'll take Aldon Smith.

And 4ML, please add NaVorro Bowman to my line up. You keep forgetting to add him to my roster and I drafted him days ago.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
RED is back OTC

Originally posted by GameOver:
lol yes, especially since I made my pick pretty late last night and when I woke up this morning and saw it I figured 4ML hadn't updated it yet. Then I kept checking the thread's last few pages and believe it or not, I think because I didn't see anyone make any statement about my drafting habits or about how I was OTC that I just moved on...

I dropped the ball.

You are the LaMichael James of Webzone drafting.
RB Chris Polk, Eagles
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll update the OP tonight. At the airport right now in San Antonio. Internet is super slow.

I'll also add Bowman to your roster, Stoney. Thanks for letting me know.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I'll update the OP tonight. At the airport right now in San Antonio. Internet is super slow.

I'll also add Bowman to your roster, Stoney. Thanks for letting me know.

You better, god damn it. Or I'll do nothing and like it.
Ben Rapeaburger
Share 49ersWebzone