LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
im a champ in this league, why wouldnt i continue?

I don't think that was the issue since you did reply you were in. The question was when you were going to return. Since we are a forum league and we decide to do an off-line draft, we don't have as much flexibility as other folks and some hard decisions needed to be made for the good of the league.

Given NinerJohn gave up the team and the draft has already started, can you please consider just keeping the team he chose?

all of this
WTF dude. thats BS rationale I have an option on my phone that posts pics automaticaly when pics are taken

And? You were still commenting on the photos.

The fact of the matter is that it would have taken you all of 90 seconds to declare your keepers in a league where you were aware that we were starting back up, as evidenced by your reply to the PM that 4ML sent. John was gracious enough to give you your team back, but the idea that we should change the Jones trade and re-start the draft because you didn't bother to declare your keepers by the deadline that the rest of us did is ridiculous. We shouldn't change things for you because you're late.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Ninerlifer, you're being unreasonable about your keeper demands. Your team is excellent, and you have three picks in the first two rounds.

Secondly, you need to take some responsibility for not checking this site at all for over a month.

I understand that you had other issues to deal with. But so does everyone else on here.
Only 2 picks have been made. Im sure MJD and Ridley are higher on the rankings list than Forte and CJ
Ive been on here for alot more than a month, I was on here last week before I left. Just because I didnt post doesent mean I wasnt on. No date was set till recently. And4ML didnt message me till the 28th and 29th. And he has my # at that as well
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Only 2 picks have been made. Im sure MJD and Ridley are higher on the rankings list than Forte and CJ

That's not the point. The point is whether or not it's fair for us to re-start the entire draft to accomodate your desires, when you were absent for weeks.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
WTF dude. thats BS rationale I have an option on my phone that posts pics automaticaly when pics are taken

And? You were still commenting on the photos.

The fact of the matter is that it would have taken you all of 90 seconds to declare your keepers in a league where you were aware that we were starting back up, as evidenced by your reply to the PM that 4ML sent. John was gracious enough to give you your team back, but the idea that we should change the Jones trade and re-start the draft because you didn't bother to declare your keepers by the deadline that the rest of us did is ridiculous. We shouldn't change things for you because you're late.

I was in the air all day yesterday then had a 2 and ahlf hour drive! That I didnt get in till midnight. Forgive me if I didnt want to pay for internet use in the air, or check the forum while I am driving
Ive been on here for alot more than a month, I was on here last week before I left. Just because I didnt post doesent mean I wasnt on. No date was set till recently. And4ML didnt message me till the 28th and 29th. And he has my # at that as well

That's not true.

I was in the air all day yesterday then had a 2 and ahlf hour drive! That I didnt get in till midnight. Forgive me if I didnt want to pay for internet use in the air, or check the forum while I am driving

You were already late by yesterday, lol.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I think we're at a stand-off here.

The only fair way to resolve this is a democratic vote.

But ninerlifer, you have to be reasonable and accept whatever decision that the majority makes.

• jrg
  • Veteran
I vote ninerlifer gets his team back and I keep Julio
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You've made your arguments/plea on here ninerlifer, and you're welcome to try and convince as many league members as you can to support your desire to restart this draft.

But please be gracious and accept the majority decision.

LEAGUE VOTE

SHOULD WE RESTART THE DRAFT...yes or no?
Originally posted by jrg:
I vote ninerlifer gets his team back and I keep Julio

Same. And he keeps the keepers that John picked for him and we keep going on the draft.
Originally posted by crzy:
You've made your arguments/plea on here ninerlifer, and you're welcome to try and convince as many league members as you can to support your desire to restart this draft.

LEAGUE VOTE

no
Originally posted by crzy:

LEAGUE VOTE

No
Share 49ersWebzone