LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Lifer, you can have your team back. Have 4ML replace me. I had to make a couple of quick decisions last night and who to keep. I traded Julio Jones for a 2nd rd pick and kept RBS. You guys can figure out what to do about that.

IM OUT

Awesome John. Thanks for being understanding.

Ok, I think we're all good.

I really doubt that, given D wants to keep a player that has been traded
Lifer, you can have your team back. Have 4ML replace me. I had to make a couple of quick decisions last night and who to keep. I traded Julio Jones for a 2nd rd pick and kept RBS. You guys can figure out what to do about that.

IM OUT

Thank YOU NJ,

Im sorry. I want my team back!

With Julio
Julio is jrg's.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by crzy:

IM OUT

Awesome John. Thanks for being understanding.

Ok, I think we're all good.

I really doubt that, given D wants to keep a player that has been traded

Julio Jones is a valuable member to the "Show Me Your TD's" and an excellent member of the community.

He is the 3rd and final keeper of this organization.
hey if phiLthyphiL wants back in, tell him to EAD
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

IM OUT

Thank YOU NJ,

Im sorry. I want my team back!

With Julio

Well.. you had several good keeper possibilities. Rather than not get anything at all for them I moved Jones and kept Dez, Forte, and Johnson. You guys work it out. Im through in here
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Julio is jrg's.

I don't think it'd be fair to penalize me over ninerlifer.

ninerlifer knows he is my bro and I understand he had stuff going on, but consider it a small penalty for slacking

He still has my pick next round. I do think he should be allowed to change his keepers accordingly to how he sees fit (if he didn't agree w/ who John kept)
Originally posted by jrg:
Julio is jrg's.

ninerlifer knows he is my bro and I understand he had stuff going on, but consider it a small penalty for slacking

He still has my pick next round. I do think he should be allowed to change his keepers accordingly to how he sees fit (if he didn't agree w/ who John kept)

Dude Julio was my centerpiece to my foundation

There is no way I want to loose that
im a champ in this league, why wouldnt i continue?

I don't think that was the issue since you did reply you were in. The question was when you were going to return. Since we are a forum league and we decide to do an off-line draft, we don't have as much flexibility as other folks and some hard decisions needed to be made for the good of the league.

Given NinerJohn gave up the team and the draft has already started, can you please consider just keeping the team he chose?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Julio is jrg's.

Dude Julio was my centerpiece to my foundation

There is no way I want to loose that

i don't blame you..but what done is done

sorry bro. you have your team back with Dez Bryant, Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, and 3 of the first 24 picks

I think you'll be alright
Julio is jrg's.

Hell no. If that's the case then we'd need to do the first two picks over again so they would have a shot at the "actual" keepers. We shouldn't be changing anything because someone could post 26 times on FB in the last week but couldn't be bothered to log on here. He's lucky John backed out. You get Julio, he gets the keepers that John picked for him. It takes some nads to miss a deadline and then complain about it when you get back.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonMexico:
hey if phiLthyphiL wants back in, tell him to EAD

• jrg
  • Veteran
Julio is jrg's.

Hell no. If that's the case then we'd need to do the first two picks over again so they would have a shot at the "actual" keepers. We shouldn't be changing anything because someone could post 26 times on FB in the last week but couldn't be bothered to log on here. He's lucky John backed out. You get Julio, he gets the keepers that John picked for him. It takes some nads to miss a deadline and then complain about it when you get back.

Haha, tell us how you really feel
Julio is jrg's.

WTF dude. thats BS rationale I have an option on my phone that posts pics automaticaly when pics are taken
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Jul 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone