There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I love Josh Gordon

He's done it again! Back 2 back 200+ yard game.

Law of averages says he's going to give you stinkers in the playoffs

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
f**k, no gronk probably no adrian peterson...i'm proper f**ked
Originally posted by crzy:
f**k, no gronk probably no adrian peterson...i'm proper f**ked

Make mine periwinkle blue
What a terrible half
My DB, DEF, and K scored 76.50 pts for me



I'm going to the SHIP!

Oh yeah!

Had 5 leagues, 4 made the playoffs, 3 made it to the title game, two are my big money leagues! (100, and 50 per team league)

This team is on fire.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I'm going to the SHIP!

Oh yeah!

Had 5 leagues, 4 made the playoffs, 3 made it to the title game, two are my big money leagues! (100, and 50 per team league)

This team is on fire.

Should be a great final. Good luck...! You'll need it

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I'm going to the SHIP!

Oh yeah!

Had 5 leagues, 4 made the playoffs, 3 made it to the title game, two are my big money leagues! (100, and 50 per team league)

This team is on fire.

Should be a great final. Good luck...! You'll need it



It should be very interesting! Looking at my roster, I LOVE the matchups I have. Cant wait to be a two time Champ in this leauge!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I'm going to the SHIP!

Oh yeah!

Had 5 leagues, 4 made the playoffs, 3 made it to the title game, two are my big money leagues! (100, and 50 per team league)

This team is on fire.

Should be a great final. Good luck...! You'll need it



It should be very interesting! Looking at my roster, I LOVE the matchups I have. Cant wait to be a two time Champ in this leauge!

Yes, you do. IMO, it will be very close. Got some good match-ups as well...but I need Brees to fire.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Victory is so sweet for this multiple time winner!!!!! Crown my ass!!! From the outhouse to the Penthouse baby!!!!!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Victory is so sweet for this multiple time winner!!!!! Crown my ass!!! From the outhouse to the Penthouse baby!!!!!

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Victory is so sweet for this multiple time winner!!!!! Crown my ass!!! From the outhouse to the Penthouse baby!!!!!

Congrats Donovan!
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Victory is so sweet for this multiple time winner!!!!! Crown my ass!!! From the outhouse to the Penthouse baby!!!!!

Congrats Donovan!


Thanks It's good to be king again! I have to say, I gotta go with Eddie Lacy and Pierre Garcon as my MVPs down the stretch....I was extremely lucky to be healthy for the most part this year.
congrats D, and you wanted to quit the league over not getting to keep Julio
Originally posted by vrabbit:
congrats D, and you wanted to quit the league over not getting to keep Julio

I wasnt gonna quit the league! Hey I guess it worked out for me though! Although I picked Montee Ball with that pick, it didnt work out so much, BUT, Eddie Lacy Did, so that he will replace Julio as a keeper.