LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

• jrg
  • Veteran
i don't care if its ninerjohn or ninerlifer, but julio jones is MINE
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Aight this is BS here yall....I have been in the air all day yesterday!!!!!!

I want my damn team back! Been in this thing for 7 years! Yall have my number too!

And you still would have been late. What's the excuse for the previous 10 days?

Excuse? Ive been with Family the last week, with a dying grandmother forgive me if I havent been on. I DID reply to 4ML and copied all you guys a couple weeks ago that I was in

Now I feel worse.
Originally posted by jrg:

HELL NO

I want my damn team back! Been in this thing for 7 years! Yall have my number too!

Excuse? Ive been with Family the last week, with a dying grandmother forgive me if I havent been on. I DID reply to 4ML and copied all you guys a couple weeks ago that I was in

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, but you had plenty of time to be on Facebook, but not declare your keepers?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

HELL NO

sorry bro

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, but you had plenty of time to be on Facebook, but not declare your keepers?

Yeup. I didnt check on the ZOne....yall have my phone #s if it was that dire to get started right away
I emailed everyone my confirmation I was coming back in when 4ML asked if we still wanted to do it

I want my team back...I was flying all day yesterday.

This is some BS. 7 years Ive been in this, and am a champ in this league

Sorry, but I think to make sure we draft in time, 4ML had to make some hard decisions. Especially since we didn't know how long you and Phil were going to be MIA for.

Side thing: This league is 4 years old, going on 5. Maybe you are talking about another league?

Yeup. I didnt check on the ZOne....yall have my phone #s if it was that dire to get started right away

I have a new phone number and don't have your number anymore.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
I emailed everyone my confirmation I was coming back in when 4ML asked if we still wanted to do it

I want my team back...I was flying all day yesterday.

This is some BS. 7 years Ive been in this, and am a champ in this league

Sorry, but I think to make sure we draft in time, 4ML had to make some hard decisions. Especially since we didn't know how long you and Phil were going to be MIA for.

Side thing: This league is 4 years old, going on 5. Maybe you are talking about another league?

He's talking about the basketball one I started in 2007-08. That one is 7 years old.
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM ]
Lifer, you can have your team back. Have 4ML replace me. I had to make a couple of quick decisions last night and who to keep. I traded Julio Jones for a 2nd rd pick and kept RBS. You guys can figure out what to do about that.

IM OUT

im a champ in this league, why wouldnt i continue?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Lifer, you can have your team back. Have 4ML replace me. I had to make a couple of quick decisions last night and who to keep. I traded Julio Jones for a 2nd rd pick and kept RBS. You guys can figure out what to do about that.

IM OUT

Awesome John. Thanks for being understanding.

Ok, I think we're all good.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

IM OUT

Awesome John. Thanks for being understanding.

Ok, I think we're all good.

No worries.
Share 49ersWebzone