LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

:(
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'd never take Vernon Davis in FF because I feel he is very inconsistent due to his role in the offense. He's a great blocker, so coaches ask him to block more than he really should.

With whatever little info we're gettin' from TC after couple practices...I feel this is a different year. With Crabtree out...they got no choice but to unleash him.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 30, 2013 at 6:16 PM ]
reggie bush
second pick coming in not too long
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
4ML will get home around 9:30 tonight, will post that he has to eat dinner and ponder the meaning of life, and that he'll pick when he's done. He'll post two more times, but not make a pick. Finally, around 11:30, he'll settle on someone.

lol...so true.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll take Frank Gore.

Just FYI, I'm leaving for vacation on thursday afternoon. There will be very little phone reception there, and that's only if I'm in the perfect spots. If by chance I do get reception, the first post will need to be updated with the latest picks, or I'm not going to bother trying to figure out what went down. That means y'all will have to wait until Monday night for me to pick. Not trying to be a dick about it, but it's Reggae on the River. This draft can EAD while I'm there. lol

Seriously, though. I'll do the best I can, but I'm gonna need that first post to be accurate and up to date.

Thanks for the notice. I'll make sure it's updated on Wednesday night and will try to update on Thursday early afternoon.
DARREN MCFADDEN
4ml
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm going to draft a rookie here. I'm going to draft who I believe is the best back in the class of 2013. Give me:

Le'Veon Bell

[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Don...I sent you the invite to the league.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
I've also listed the Bye Weeks on post # 3 of the first page. If anyone wants to look 'em up, you may do so.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
reggie bush

I really wanted Reggie Bush! Good pick...he's great in ppr leagues
  • jrg
  • Veteran
will you dudes hurry up?!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
will you dudes hurry up?!