LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by GameOver:
crzy trades the 52nd pick (5th round), 69th pick (6th round), and 76th pick (7th round) to GameOver for the 46th pick (4th round), 99th pick (9th round), and 238th pick (20th round)

Agreed.

There must be someone you really want to give that up for 6 slots. Relatively speaking.

Gronk is that player. I wanted Gronk.

Not worried about his back problems?

Nope. Don't care if he misses the first few weeks either.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
game over is OTC

anybody have his #?

no he's not.

the commish, 4ML is OTC

oh s**t. didn't read above

4ML is up

also 4ML when you get here..change everything ninerjohn back to ninerlifer?
I wanted Gronk too....

There is another player I am willing to give my two second rounders up for.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

4ML will get home around 9:30 tonight, will post that he has to eat dinner and ponder the meaning of life, and that he'll pick when he's done. He'll post two more times, but not make a pick. Finally, around 11:30, he'll settle on someone.
edited
fyi
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

4ML will get home around 9:30 tonight, will post that he has to eat dinner and ponder the meaning of life, and that he'll pick when he's done. He'll post two more times, but not make a pick. Finally, around 11:30, he'll settle on someone.

what is he a f**king crab fisherman?

we are all at work and drafting
[ Edited by RonMexico on Jul 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM ]
That's 4ml for ya, wait till he travels to India to make his picks
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Don't you start, Don.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Don't you start, Don.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm here...pick will come in a little while. I'm just catching up with this thread.

I do want to say thanks to NinerJohn for giving up the team. He didn't need to do that.
I also want to thank crzy, Pete, and Red (and forgive me if I didn't mention others) for taking care of the stuff in my absence. Thank you guys. I had a really busy day (Tuesdays are usually long for me) and I'll update the OP very soon.

Lastly to Don (and Phil, if he comes back) - You guys had several days to declare keepers and join the league. I sent both of you multiple PMs to declare keepers and join the league on Yahoo. I didn't have your numbers but even if I did - I'm not going to chase anyone after sending several PMs to declare keepers. I don't expect crzy to do that. Kicking you out of the league was nothing personal but had to be done. I even extended a full day to declare keepers for you guys and had not heard from either of you. Again, this was nothing personal...I took over this league because I wanted all of you guys back. But, I have to get this league ready before the season starts and it needed to be done.

Anyway...back to draft. I'll update the OP and make my pick. Give me a few minutes everyone. Sorry for the delay.
phil PMd me saying that it is an honor to have someone as great as myself taking over his team
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Your league invitation may get lost in the mail. Check your spam folder or something.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll take the TE who will play at WR for majority of the season for the 49ers.

Vernon Davis, TE/WR 49ers

Share 49ersWebzone