There are 276 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

• 4ML
  • Veteran
League is set
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Does all FAs get put in waivers on Thursday, the first game of the week, or only the FAs on those teams?
Originally posted by jrg:

I hate these.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by jrg:

I hate these.

why
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Does all FAs get put in waivers on Thursday, the first game of the week, or only the FAs on those teams?

From Yahoo:
Players in the early week game(s) will be placed onto waivers at the scheduled kickoff time of their game. All other players will remain free agents until their games kick off on Sunday or Monday.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

From Yahoo:
Players in the early week game(s) will be placed onto waivers at the scheduled kickoff time of their game. All other players will remain free agents until their games kick off on Sunday or Monday.

Nice.
Guys I'm in dire need of someone's help on this league

I have a flea flicker draft tonight that I can't make and I HATE auto draft on it.

I won't be near a CPU, and would trust any one of you guys to run it for me!!! Please let me know if any of you would like to draft for me tonight it is set for tonight at 730 cst
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

I have a flea flicker draft tonight that I can't make and I HATE auto draft on it.

I won't be near a CPU, and would trust any one of you guys to run it for me!!! Please let me know if any of you would like to draft for me tonight it is set for tonight at 730 cst

what time is that pst? 5:30?

Originally posted by vrabbit:

Yes it is

Yes it is

damn, that's the time when I leave the office. I coulda done it if it was an hour earlier. Hopefully someone else can help you out.
Thanks man

lol
I'm in the same boat as rabbit, I'll be en route home so won't be able to. Sorry dude.
Share 49ersWebzone