There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2013: ninerlifer is the CHAMPION

  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,168
I'll take Michael Bush
You've got my roster down perfectly, 4ML

Keep up the good work, commish
Ron Mexico is OTC for the last pick... time to hold this draft hostage until your demands are met, RM!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Ron Mexico is OTC for the last pick... time to hold this draft hostage until your demands are met, RM!

1 hour prior to kickoff of the first game is when the pick will be made
Zach Ertz
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,488
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Ron Mexico is OTC for the last pick... time to hold this draft hostage until your demands are met, RM!

1 hour prior to kickoff of the first game is when the pick will be made

Good job.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 27, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]
lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,488
Originally posted by RonMexico:
lol

I was about to sent him the pm
My team looks correct.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
lol

I was about to sent him the pm

why is the league not set up yet?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
lol

I was about to sent him the pm

why is the league not set up yet?

This! Stop holding up the league, damnit!
My roster is correct.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,488
Originally posted by vrabbit:
why is the league not set up yet?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
This! Stop holding up the league, damnit!

lol...b*****ds!

It will be ready when its ready.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,242
no worries 4ML..i know how it is having these clowns b***h at me nonstop

get it ready whenever you can (prefer before the season starts )
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,488
Originally posted by jrg:
no worries 4ML..i know how it is having these clowns b***h at me nonstop

get it ready whenever you can (prefer before the season starts )

lol...it's okay...I control their rosters. Yahoo can be very unreliable at 9:59 am on Sundays.