There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2013: ninerlifer is the CHAMPION

um

alex smith and mario williams?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
The length of this draft wouldn't be a problem for anyone if we hadn't also done several other webzone drafts
Originally posted by crzy:
The length of this draft wouldn't be a problem for anyone if we hadn't also done several other webzone drafts

shocked how much faster the high rollers league went
i texted 4ML.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
Pick in 20. Almost done with lunch
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
I'll take a god damn kicker here:

Dan Bailey, K
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Baltimore Ravens Defense

Damn.

I didn't need a Defense but couldn't believe Ravens Defense was still available. With Bell injured, Pitts Defense may suffer. Very difficult to have a good defense without a good ground game.

Originally posted by SLICK:
Backup Kickers lol

lol...I bet if we had 10 bench spots, some will justify a spot for back-up kickers and yet never draft one.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 23, 2013 at 2:04 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
Originally posted by crzy:
The length of this draft wouldn't be a problem for anyone if we hadn't also done several other webzone drafts

I think it got considerably slower last week...but other than that - it's fine. There is no point in finishing 3 weeks before the season starts. 1 week before the season is perfect and looks like we're headed for that.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
txt'd GO
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Baltimore Ravens Defense

Damn.

I didn't need a Defense but couldn't believe Ravens Defense was still available. With Bell injured, Pitts Defense may suffer. Very difficult to have a good defense without a good ground game.

I would have chosen them earlier if I had remembered Elvis Dumervil signed with them this off-season and Webb is coming back. And I recently read Ray Lewis' replacement is legit.
Let's not forget there wasn't a pick for 4 days because Stoney got his reggae on.
Im here, one second...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Baltimore Ravens Defense

Damn.

I didn't need a Defense but couldn't believe Ravens Defense was still available. With Bell injured, Pitts Defense may suffer. Very difficult to have a good defense without a good ground game.

I would have chosen them earlier if I had remembered Elvis Dumervil signed with them this off-season and Webb is coming back. And I recently read Ray Lewis' replacement is legit.

Yeup...I nervously waited for a day hoping no one will draft them.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Let's not forget there wasn't a pick for 4 days because Stoney got his reggae on.

I was gone for almost 3 days too.
RB Knowshon Moreno, Broncos
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home