LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League 2014: RonMexico is the CHAMPION!

Did Lifer mess up my team?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Did Lifer mess up my team?

Pretty bad
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Vick was a really good pick too. I thought he'd drop another round. I almost took Dalton at my last pick. But, Jordan Cameron has looked really good in the pre-season and Chudzinski and Norv Turner are obsessed with using the TE. Having Drew Brees has a lot to do with me waiting for a backup QB.

Ya, I'm pretty irritated with myself for taking Pettigrew instead of Cameron. And ya, there's no reason for you to take a backup QB right now.

Only reason I took one here and in High Rollers was because I think Vick has the potential to put up QB1 caliber numbers this year.

Vick is lookin' like the 2010 Vick. Chip Kelly has done a great job of keeping him on his toes. I kind of regret passing on DeSean too...he's lookin' good for a nice bounce back season. Vick was taking snaps every 15 seconds...defense looked lost and confused.
I'll take DE/LB DeMarcus Ware
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Sent the txt to Red
Vick was a really good pick too. I thought he'd drop another round. I almost took Dalton at my last pick. But, Jordan Cameron has looked really good in the pre-season and Chudzinski and Norv Turner are obsessed with using the TE. Having Drew Brees has a lot to do with me waiting for a backup QB.

Ya, I'm pretty irritated with myself for taking Pettigrew instead of Cameron. And ya, there's no reason for you to take a backup QB right now.

Only reason I took one here and in High Rollers was because I think Vick has the potential to put up QB1 caliber numbers this year.

Vick is lookin' like the 2010 Vick. Chip Kelly has done a great job of keeping him on his toes. I kind of regret passing on DeSean too...he's lookin' good for a nice bounce back season. Vick was taking snaps every 15 seconds...defense looked lost and confused.

I really regret passing on Vick the same round Pete took him. Oh well, I've got Luck on my side
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

I really regret passing on Vick the same round Pete took him. Oh well, I've got Luck on my side

After Pete drafted him...I wished I had drafted Vick.

...could have waited on Pitts D
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 18, 2013 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

After Pete drafted him...I wished I had drafted Vick.

...could have waited on Pitts D

Pitts D?
Red picks Daniel Thomas
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Pitts D?

Lol Steelers Defense

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Red picks Daniel Thomas

no one believes me?
Originally posted by RonMexico: