There are 134 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Any word on when to expect draft day yet?

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Season starts on Thursday, August 29. I wouldn't mind doing a live draft on Sunday, August 25.

I think I'm just gonna get the 12th team from outside the WZ and save me the headache. One of my buddies from my Online Dynasty days will for sure want back in.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Any word on when to expect draft day yet?

Season starts on Thursday, August 29. I wouldn't mind doing a live draft on Sunday, August 25.

I think I'm just gonna get the 12th team from outside the WZ and save me the headache. One of my buddies from my Online Dynasty days will for sure want back in.

Works for me.
I agree with adding the 12th and with the date of the draft. Would prefer 10pm or later Eastern Time for the draft but will go along with whenever is decided.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I agree with adding the 12th and with the date of the draft. Would prefer 10pm or later Eastern Time for the draft but will go along with whenever is decided.

I agree with Cold "Can't even make it to the 'ship" Fan
Originally posted by ColdFan:

actually this is good. Give me times you guys would prefer for the draft. I was thinking 8pm EST since the 49ers will be playing at that time (vs MIN, 3rd preseason game) and I imagine we'll all be watching it
  • Jiks
Anytime Sunday works for me.
I can not wait... I do not care if I get dead last in this league. I am just excited to do college football. This is a REAL challenge to step up your game. I am all for it!
actually this is good. Give me times you guys would prefer for the draft. I was thinking 8pm EST since the 49ers will be playing at that time (vs MIN, 3rd preseason game) and I imagine we'll all be watching it

like that date
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I can not wait... I do not care if I get dead last in this league. I am just excited to do college football. This is a REAL challenge to step up your game. I am all for it!

dude this is going to Saturdays so much better

woohoo!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

like that date
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

dude this is going to Saturdays so much better

woohoo!

you'll become non-functional on saturdays

all kinds of games starting as soon as 9am PST (east coast games) and as late as 7-8pm pst (Hawaii games)
12th spot will go to one of my boys from outside the WZ, big OSU fan and definitely knows his CFB

I hope to get invites out later today y'all

12th spot will go to one of my boys from outside the WZ, big OSU fan and definitely knows his CFB

I hope to get invites out later today y'all

Cool deal... I saw a shirt today that said "Can Not Spell C_CK _ _ CKER without OSU". I was like "DAYUMMMM".
Guys unfortunately for personal reasons I will not b able join this league.
so CBS wants to f**king charge for people to play CFB fantasy on their website now

f**k them, so I'm setting this up through Frantrax, I need y'all to send me your email address so I can send you an invite
so CBS wants to f**king charge for people to play CFB fantasy on their website now

f**k them, so I'm setting this up through Frantrax, I need y'all to send me your email address so I can send you an invite

wow, that's b******t
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

wow, that's b******t

I think I did send you an invite
Share 49ersWebzone