• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:
KRS-1 SIGHTING!

I spot some good dude's in this league.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I spot some good dude's in this league.

Garce free league
OK, I don't mind admitting that I am probably the only bad dude in the league, but I do wish that the TempeNormalSchool person wouldn't keep mentioning that in the far distant past I lost to a rabbit, even if it was a v (erdadero) rabbit.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Picked up a College football magazine........still have no clue who anybody is but I will take this league
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Picked up a College football magazine........still have no clue who anybody is but I will take it in the butt in this league

Fixed.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Picked up a College football magazine........still have no clue who anybody is but I will take it in the butt in this league

Fixed.

Shots fired

still looking for a 12th joto ....

help me recruit you guys
Originally posted by ColdFan:
OK, I don't mind admitting that I am probably the only bad dude in the league, but I do wish that the TempeNormalSchool person wouldn't keep mentioning that in the far distant past I lost to a rabbit, even if it was a v (erdadero) rabbit.

lol, for not a frequent poster, high quality s**t talking
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Fixed.

• evil
  • Veteran

Fixed.

• jimrat
  • Veteran

Fixed.

Bump

1 more

Dont b shy girls
I can EASILY fill the last spot with a non-WZ, but it would he cool of it was all WZ so we could all post here
  • Jiks
Any word on when to expect draft day yet?
Share 49ersWebzone