LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Damn I should of started James Connor at Flex! s**t starting off 0-2 sucks but I am going to get the ball rolling.
  • Jiks
#stayhumble

Trying not to jinx myself but I do like my team. I am a little worried about whats going to happen once conference play starts getting more into action though. In that regards I have some pieces to find, but thus far my team is pretty well rounded.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
My QB Keenan Reynolds is out for the game........nothing in the news feed saying he was hurt
I'm getting screwed this damn season. I'm 2nd in most points scored, but 1st in most points scored against. Everyone having their best week against me.
If stats stay the same, Nick Wilson ran me to the win. By 1.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Suck on that ASU

Oh, and #f**kCanada
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Suck on that ASU

Oh, and #f**kCanada

Lol
  • Jiks

Suck on that ASU

Oh, and #f**kCanada

Way to kick a team while it's down. (sorry about Kelly )

And this

Oh and how does waiver position work, by seed? I've been last or second to last all year if I'm not mistaken. Keep getting all the players I want taken from me. Ya'll are killing me smalls's, I can't upgrade anywhere.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM ]

Suck on that ASU

Oh, and #f**kCanada

Lol I really don't care that much about fantasy. 1pt loss with 198? Just bad luck

Edit: I lost because of florida needing 3 ot
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 14, 2014 at 3:00 PM ]
Wow a tie? Lulz

Didn't get a chance set my te.

Wouldn't have made a difference as the cold one dumped whoop ass all over my plate.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Wouldn't have made a difference as the cold one dumped whoop ass all over my plate.

Somehow, whooping ass all over moistbuttcheeks does not really seem like something to which I would aspire. If we happen to compete again in the season, I will ensure it doesn't happen again. My apologies.
I have 8 byes this week, lol

Had to do some serious roster management
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Somehow, whooping ass all over moistbuttcheeks does not really seem like something to which I would aspire. If we happen to compete again in the season, I will ensure it doesn't happen again. My apologies.

^ LULZ this guy
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I have 8 byes this week, lol

Had to do some serious roster management

I feel your pain. I believe I had 6-7 til I started picking up guys to start this week. Can't believe how many players are on bye.
Share 49ersWebzone