LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

wow, you got to be kidding me.

My WR Malcolm Mitchell is out for the year with torn ACL.

At this rate I won't even have a roster by mid-season that I drafted
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
wow, you got to be kidding me.

My WR Malcolm Mitchell is out for the year with torn ACL.

At this rate I won't even have a roster by mid-season that I drafted

Man and GA has a tough schedule coming up with South Carolina and LSU next.
Soooo pumped and ready for week 2! I made a few adjustments to my roster. Who is BoilerUp?
  • Jiks
NVMD
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
I feel so badly for SunDevil and the injuries to his players that I will be proud to play as many injured and other inactive players as possible in all games I have against him in the pool regular season. And I would think it would only be just and equitable that everyone else join with me in this self-sacrificing gesture. I truly felt very very sad last week when I saw his players were hurt and unable to provide sufficient points for him to win.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I feel so badly for SunDevil and the injuries to his players that I will be proud to play as many injured and other inactive players as possible in all games I have against him in the pool regular season. And I would think it would only be just and equitable that everyone else join with me in this self-sacrificing gesture. I truly felt very very sad last week when I saw his players were hurt and unable to provide sufficient points for him to win.

No
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Soooo pumped and ready for week 2! I made a few adjustments to my roster. Who is BoilerUp?

That would me kind sir. I need to tweak my roster. Wk.1 was not kind to many on my team.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

That would me kind sir. I need to tweak my roster. Wk.1 was not kind to many on my team.

Week 3 will not be kind... I got a few players on bye's.
  • Jiks
Not sure which QBs to start this week.

Chucky Keeton(Utah St.) vs Air Force
Travis Wilson(Utah) vs. Weber St.
Baker Mayfield(Tex. Tech) vs. Stephen F. Austin

I think all 3 should have big games. Only problem is I'm not going off much with Wilson and Mayfield. Admittedly Wilson is a homer pick but I think the guy can put up good to great numbers against certain opponents(such as Weber St). Mayfield is a frosh, but dude played out of his mind last week. Pretty sure I'm going with Keeton for sure, but the other 2 are a toss up.

BTW-I really like this college fantasy stuff. Gives you a great chance to see players all across the league/what NCAA is. I found myself watching a plethora of games I never would have watched.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM ]
Yeah college is way more fun to me than NFL. In most my NFL leagues, I only change a player here or there. In college fantasy, I'm changing numerous players each week. It's fun see who's getting hot or cold, and not knowing a good majority of the players. I find myself doing research on college "sleepers" for that week, hoping to luck into a star. It happened for me 2 years ago, picked up Marqise Lee his frosh year after a big game and he balled out the rest of the season for me.

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Yeah college is way more fun to me than NFL. In most my NFL leagues, I only change a player here or there. In college fantasy, I'm changing numerous players each week. It's fun see who's getting hot or cold, and not knowing a good majority of the players. I find myself doing research on college "sleepers" for that week, hoping to luck into a star. It happened for me 2 years ago, picked up Marqise Lee his frosh year after a big game and he balled out the rest of the season for me.

I'm hoping VT's freshman RB does that for me
Cam Newton, Alex Smith, Dez Bryant, Andre Johnson, Stevie Johnson, Lance Moore, Sydney Rice, Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Derren McFadden, Benjarvis Green-Ellis, Owen Daniels, Brandon Myers, SF Defense and Sebastian Janikowski. i think i got a pretty solid squad. we can start one qb, 3 wr (one will be made into a flex i think), two rbs, a te, defense and kicker. i dont like my receiver depth but i think my three starters are pretty damn good. mcfadden is a sick rb to have in reserve since he and sebass are all the raiders have this year lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Cam Newton, Alex Smith, Dez Bryant, Andre Johnson, Stevie Johnson, Lance Moore, Sydney Rice, Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Derren McFadden, Benjarvis Green-Ellis, Owen Daniels, Brandon Myers, SF Defense and Sebastian Janikowski. i think i got a pretty solid squad. we can start one qb, 3 wr (one will be made into a flex i think), two rbs, a te, defense and kicker. i dont like my receiver depth but i think my three starters are pretty damn good. mcfadden is a sick rb to have in reserve since he and sebass are all the raiders have this year lol

Mr. Sun Devil, I'm hoping you noticed the self-sacrificing promise I made to you a few days ago in this thread. Now, if everyone (except the one person who declined) would just join me in this, then it would help to offset your hurting players and improve your competitiveness in the pool. I hope you approve of this "Tank for Tempe" campaign, which would be much better for you than some freshman VT RB who's destined to break a limb or connecting tissue within the week. .
Originally posted by ColdFan:

Mr. Sun Devil, I'm hoping you noticed the self-sacrificing promise I made to you a few days ago in this thread. Now, if everyone (except the one person who declined) would just join me in this, then it would help to offset your hurting players and improve your competitiveness in the pool. I hope you approve of this "Tank for Tempe" campaign, which would be much better for you than some freshman VT RB who's destined to break a limb or connecting tissue within the week. .
Share 49ersWebzone