There are 169 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Thanks for the playoff info. Guess this means I'll only pick players who have byes in week 12.
On the high-scoring defense projections, I noticed that also. If your defensive team gets into a shoot-out some week, you could be in a 30-40 point hole just on the defensive head-to-head.. That's why I 'm not the biggest fan of the substantial negative points for kickers and defense..
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Thanks for the playoff info. Guess this means I'll only pick players who have byes in week 12.
On the high-scoring defense projections, I noticed that also. If your defensive team gets into a shoot-out some week, you could be in a 30-40 point hole just on the defensive head-to-head.. That's why I 'm not the biggest fan of the substantial negative points for kickers and defense..

yeah I may have been too harsh on the negative points, I'm taking a look at the settings from 2 years ago and they weren't that bad on teams giving up points (-5 was the worst outcome)

I'll fix it
  • evil
  • Veteran
2nd overall pick and I got my eyes on 2 different prizes. No matter who Boise picks I'm getting one of my guys. Tonight we dance
DRAFTING TONIGHT!

I just sent you all an email too so please check it.
And I am SO unprepared for this draft
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I don't have the slightest clue... A couple guys I think may be unknowns but that's pretty much it.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
2nd overall pick and I got my eyes on 2 different prizes. No matter who Boise picks I'm getting one of my guys. Tonight we dance

how do you know where you draft? (NEVERMIND)
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I don't have the slightest clue... A couple guys I think may be unknowns but that's pretty much it.

I did some research yesterday
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Aug 25, 2013 at 1:16 PM ]
I wonder if I can draft on my sons Nabi tablet? I do not want to hog both the tv and computer in the living room.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I wonder if I can draft on my sons Nabi tablet? I do not want to hog both the tv and computer in the living room.

Be a man!
where the ballers at?

Got rid of that ARZst D... I honestly meant to grab South Carolina. I was like "nooooooo".
how do you guys feel about your teams? (don't answer that, Boise)

Here's mine

Starters
QB Kevin Hogan (Stanford)
QB Marcus Mariota (Oregon)
RB Dri Archer (Kent St)
RB Alfred Blue (LSU)
R/W Charles Sims (WVU)
WR Sammy Watkins (Clemson)
WR Josh Stewart (Oklahoma St)
WR Eric Ward (TTU)
W/T Paul Richardson (Colorado)
TE Eric Ebron (UNC)
K Jaden Oberkrom (TCU)
DST Georgia

Bench
QB Bryn Renner (UNC)
RB Savon Huggins (Rutgers)
RB Lyle McCombs (UConn)
RB Storm Woods (Oregon St)
WR Chris Gallon (BGSU)
WR Bryce Treggs (Cal - my homer pick)
Here is mine... Tell me where I need work or where to focus on. Guys I am not expecting to win this league but I would like some helpfull insight as much as possible for next year.

QB Boyd, Tajh (Sr) QB - Clem

QB Mitchell, Brandon (Sr) QB,WR - NCSt

RB Gordon, Melvin (Sp) RB - Wisc

RB Gurley, Todd (Sp) RB - UGA

WR Adams, Davante (Sp) WR - Fres

WR Coleman, Brandon (Jr) WR - Rut

WR Dorsett, Phillip (Jr) WR - MiaFL

TE Coyle, Chris (Sr) TE - AzSt

W/R Hill, Joe (Jr) RB - UtSt

W/T Herron, Robert (Sr) WR - Wyo

K Manton, Justin (Jr) K - ULMon

AzSt D/ST (Put in a waiver claim, I was meaning to claim South Carolina D in the draft)

Bench: As of now - I plan on doing a good research on the matchups and who actually contributes/brings more to the table this week.

Hill, Taysom (Sp) QB - BYU

Bennett, Isaac (Jr) RB - Pitt

Blue, A.J. (Sr) RB - UNC

Shaw, Marcus (Sr) RB - SoFL

Davis, Devante (Jr) WR - UNLV

Lockett, Tyler (Jr) WR - K St
  • Jiks
QB-Chucky Keeton-Utah St.(excited about this pick, the next Colin Kaepernick IMHO)
QB-Adam Kennedy-Ark St.
RB-Jawon Chisholm-Ark
RB-Vintavious Cooper- ECU
WR-Martavis Bryant-Clemson
WR-Mike Evans- T A&M
WR- Bernard Reedy- Toledo
TE- Jake Murphy- Utah
Defense-BYU(one of the best in the nation last year w/ many returning)
K-Taylor Bertolet(sucks i think will replace)
W/T- Either Dres Anderson(son of Flipper "should" break out. Plus a homer pick)

Austin Hill- Released for Jake Murphy
QB-Michael Brewer- T Tech(injured may get rid of him)
RB- Time Cornett- UNLV
RB-Jahwan Edwards- Ball
RB-Kenneth Farrow-Houston(getting rid of)

RB-Zack Zwinack(waivers hopefully)

Not sure how good this team will be, still have WR work to do, but should be fun getting to know MOST of them more.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM ]
QB - Kolton Browning, Louisiana Monroe
QB - Cody Fajardo, Nevada
QB - Taylor Kelly, ASU

RB - T.J. Yeldon, Alabama
RB - Zurlon Tipton, Central Michigan
RB - Ralph Abernathy, Cincinnati
RB - Jeremy Smith, Oklahoma State
RB - David Oku, Arkansas State

WR - Cody Hoffman, BYU
WR - Ryan Grant, Tulane
WR - Tommy Shuler, Marshall
WR - William Dukes, Florida International
WR - Malcolm Mitchell, Georgia
WR - Devin Street, Pittsburgh
WR - Jaelen Strong, ASU

TE - Colt Lyerla, Oregon
D/ST - Bowling Green
K - Thomas Moore, North Carolina

I like my chances to win the league with my team.

-All QBs are 3000 yard passers, 30 TDs and 500 yards rushing (equivalent of 1,250 passing yards)
-3 RBs that went over 1000 yards rushing with double digit TDs. Jeremy Smith is replacing Randle at Ok St and for 5 straight years they've had 1000 yards+ rushing and double digit TDs for their RB. Abernathy is a wildcard, one of the best returnman last year and is now taking over as lead RB.
-3 WRs went over 1000 yards. Dukes and Street had 975 each. Malcolm Mitchell is a wildcard, 2-way player that is lightning in a bottle that will be the lead WR now that King isn't at Georgia. Jaelen Strong is the #2/#1 JUCO WR recruit and is the #1 WR for ASU.
-Colt Lyerla had 470 yards of offense and 7 TDs. Other than Sefarian Jenkins, I don't see TEs doing more than 700-800 yards of offense with 6-7 TDs, which I think Lyerla is on pace for.
Share 49ersWebzone