LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

3-0
FWIW I am hitting up the Clemson and NC State game tomorrow night. It should be a cool seeing Boyd and Watkins play. Those are two potential first round picks for next years draft.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
FWIW I am hitting up the Clemson and NC State game tomorrow night. It should be a cool seeing Boyd and Watkins play. Those are two potential first round picks for next years draft.

Please chant mantras for lots of NC State turnovers. Thank you.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Please chant mantras for lots of NC State turnovers. Thank you.

Fun fact they actually played Bailey's song "Who's Got It Better Than Us" last night. I showed up with a Niner shirt and hat and busted out the lyrics lol.
Ahhh David Fales is going off today in the first half. He is killing me!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
damn, I gotta give it to you guys for keeping this league competitive, it is SLIM PICKINS out in the FA pool right now where it's usually easy to find.

at least I was able to add an exciting freshman from Pitt, WR Tyler Boyd, hope he does well against Duke.

none of it will matter anyways, Boise will SMOKE me
Hell of a pickup V. Hopefully you started him. 130ish yards, 3 TDs vs duke
Originally posted by Travisty13:
damn, I gotta give it to you guys for keeping this league competitive, it is SLIM PICKINS out in the FA pool right now where it's usually easy to find.

at least I was able to add an exciting freshman from Pitt, WR Tyler Boyd, hope he does well against Duke.

Yep, he started him.

Looks like my overachieving team is going to take its first loss this week. lol still can't believe I started out 3-0 though.
Amari Cooper is killing me! WTF. No catches today

My team is Trojan Man btw..I'm a USC fan!
Looks like I am going to escape with another win. Next week will be tough for sure. Boise is next on the radar.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
3 of my MOFO'S didn't play because of injuries and ended up tying 179-179 and losing the tiebreaker

Originally posted by Travisty13:

pulled off the upset!!!
The 4 guys I picked up for this week (Guyton, Jackson, Zwinak, Boyd) combined for124 points!
  • Jiks
Started 0-2
Now 2-2
Got a win!

I just need Cody Fajardo to get healthy and I think I could make a run.

I have 7 WRs I really like

Missing a #2 RB though.....
Got a question about the "injured reserve" part of the roster. Can the player be taken off of IR during the season, do they have to stay on IR for a certain # of weeks?
Share 49ersWebzone