LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

I think Sun Devil has the right idea (no effort means more fun). I'm too dumb to do it but I would highly recommend that everyone else in the pool follow his example.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I think Sun Devil has the right idea (no effort means more fun). I'm too dumb to do it but I would highly recommend that everyone else in the pool follow his example.

Yes please
  • Jiks
No way!!!! This is my favorite league.

I may take it too serious because I'm highly competitive in every thing I do(even golf and I suck at golf), but I'm over it. I apologize about my butt hurtness. I agree, it is all for fun, but the thing I like most about this league is that it gives you opportunity to put effort into it. With NFL leagues it's basically draft and pick your lineups, maybe make a trade or FA inquisition here and there, but it's pretty cut and dry. This league, there is always diamonds in the rough and moves to be made.
Originally posted by Jiks:

I may take it too serious because I'm highly competitive in every thing I do(even golf and I suck at golf), but I'm over it. I apologize about my butt hurtness. I agree, it is all for fun, but the thing I like most about this league is that it gives you opportunity to put effort into it. With NFL leagues it's basically draft and pick your lineups, maybe make a trade or FA inquisition here and there, but it's pretty cut and dry. This league, there is always diamonds in the rough and moves to be made.

the agonizing over some WR that plays for some school you've never seen play and trying to figure out if that 1 game was luck and he is back to being a scrub, or the next big thing
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Jiks:

the agonizing over some WR that plays for some school you've never seen play and trying to figure out if that 1 game was luck and he is back to being a scrub, or the next big thing
Agree with both. Except, as SunDevil knows, all my diamonds in the rough turn out to be simply shiny bits of poop.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
cold fan wtf
Originally posted by SoCold:
cold fan wtf

He is just like you except funny, entertaining, and restricts himself to quality posts.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SoCold:
cold fan wtf

He is just like you except funny, entertaining, and restricts himself to quality posts.

SunDevil, your check is in the mail, hope there's no issue at customs. I'm off again for a week or so in the land beyond the internet - so no need to acknowledge receipt or lack of same.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Dear Commish,

Renew the league already.
  • Jiks
Yeah, anybody know how to get ahold of rabbit? We at the least need to pick a draft date.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Dear Commish,

Renew the league already.

This. We should draft soon
I'll holler at him on Twitter. See if he's still in or not.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

I will too
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

I will too

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

I will too

If he doesn't respond I wouldn't mind creating another League but we'd have to find another owner.
Share 49ersWebzone