There are 161 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
so CBS wants to f**king charge for people to play CFB fantasy on their website now

f**k them, so I'm setting this up through Frantrax, I need y'all to send me your email address so I can send you an invite

wow, that's b******t

I think I did send you an invite

didn't get it, PMing my email again
  • evil
  • Veteran
actually this is good. Give me times you guys would prefer for the draft. I was thinking 8pm EST since the 49ers will be playing at that time (vs MIN, 3rd preseason game) and I imagine we'll all be watching it

Later than 8pm eastern would be preferable. 9-10 ish ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
actually this is good. Give me times you guys would prefer for the draft. I was thinking 8pm EST since the 49ers will be playing at that time (vs MIN, 3rd preseason game) and I imagine we'll all be watching it

Later than 8pm eastern would be preferable. 9-10 ish ?

I'm assuming you won't be watching the game from the beginning?
  • Jiks
10th pick?

Honestly though I've never played college is this really a big deal? Seeing how there are so many players and so many unknowns seems kind of like a crap shoot via draft.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
10th pick?

Honestly though I've never played college is this really a big deal? Seeing how there are so many players and so many unknowns seems kind of like a crap shoot via draft.

don't pay attention to the draft order yet, I will randomize once everyone has joined in
two things:

1) wondering if everyone would be ok with doing the draft on Saturday 8/24 instead of Sunday 8/25. Also Kris was asking if we can do it later at night, so would 10pm EST be ok with everyone?

2) We still need 1 more owner, which again I can get outside the WZ but would prefer a WZ member if possible
two things:

1) wondering if everyone would be ok with doing the draft on Saturday 8/24 instead of Sunday 8/25. Also Kris was asking if we can do it later at night, so would 10pm EST be ok with everyone?

2) We still need 1 more owner, which again I can get outside the WZ but would prefer a WZ member if possible

either works for me, weekends are always good for drafts for me. Earlier its set the better because I have one other league I'm picking the draft time for.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
two things:

either works for me, weekends are always good for drafts for me. Earlier its set the better because I have one other league I'm picking the draft time for.

nevermind, didn't read that right, I'll try to get this figured out ASAP so you can take care of your other league
[ Edited by vrabbit on Aug 12, 2013 at 11:04 AM ]
two things:

I got a $ league draft at 9:45 EST. Is there an app I can use to draft on my phone?
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 12, 2013 at 11:01 AM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
two things:

I got a $ league draft at 9:45 EST. Is there an app I can use to draft on my phone?

not sure if Fantrax has an app, what I've done in those cases is have 2 different browsers open with the 2 different drafts

I understand some people may have plans already, I'm just throwing it out there as an option but if it doesn't work we'll leave it as it is on 8/25, although since Kris IS (?) asking for a later time, would that be ok with you guys?

two things:

not sure if Fantrax has an app, what I've done in those cases is have 2 different browsers open with the 2 different drafts

I understand some people may have plans already, I'm just throwing it out there as an option but if it doesn't work we'll leave it as it is on 8/25, although since Kris IS (?) asking for a later time, would that be ok with you guys?

I mean it is whatever... I have never ran two draft apps at the same time on a PC and was just hoping they would not interfere with a problem causing my browser not to respond. I can kill two birds with one stone if we were to roll with this. I prefer to draft both leagues at seperate times due to a money league but I can still roll with this. Just let me know whatever you guys decide to do. I am always a guy that rolls with whatever is best to accomodate everyone. I like to keep things smoothe sailing. Did you ever find a replacement for Moist?
Got Shane Hallam, talent evaluator at draftcountdown.com, fantasy football expert and creator of drafttv.com to take that 12th spot. Obviously he knows his s**t so bring your A game boys!
Got Shane Hallam, talent evaluator at draftcountdown.com, fantasy football expert and creator of drafttv.com to take that 12th spot. Obviously he knows his s**t so bring your A game boys!

no s**t? Thats pretty cool.

I'll have to e-mail him my draft rankings

Your f**king kidding me? My knowledge scale on players in CFB is probably at 20%. Time to buckle down on some research!

Your f**king kidding me? My knowledge scale on players in CFB is probably at 20%. Time to buckle down on some research!

don't worry dude, in CFB the waiver wire is almost as important as the draft. Even the most knowledgeable CFB person didn't predict Johnny Manziel would do what he did last year and that was at a major college. Every year smaller schools will have guys come out of nowhere to put up monster numbers.

Just got to stay active and keep track of whats going on in the CFB world.
Share 49ersWebzone