• jimrat
  • Veteran
Nick Chubb
  • Jiks
Originally posted by jimrat:
Nick Chubb

God damn...
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 10, 2015 at 4:47 PM ]
I have a question on the mechanics of adding and dropping players. Over the past few weeks I have two times posted an add/drop for execution on 3 am Monday morning. They were listed under my pending transactions. In both cases, the player I wanted to add was awarded to another pool participant at the 3 am execution and the successful poolee was someone with a better record than me in the standings. I know from previous experience in the pool that prospective adds of the same player to be executed on the 3am processing were awarded to the player with the worst record. Has this changed to first come, first served or some other method? Thanks.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Christian McCaffery 48 points
How was this guy on the waiver wire last week??? dude destroyed UCLA yesterday and is 4th in rushing yards
How was this guy on the waiver wire last week??? dude destroyed UCLA yesterday and is 4th in rushing yards

Because he was worthless at the season's start (and I dropped him) and he got some yards but very few tds after that point. Therefore his per game fantasy point totals were not as high as many other backs.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ColdFan:

Because he was worthless at the season's start (and I dropped him) and he got some yards but very few tds after that point. Therefore his per game fantasy point totals were not as high as many other backs.

I would like to give you a beer
Thank you haha
Figures I score 247 points the week Goff is on a bye
  • evil
  • Veteran
Dropped Perine last week, puts up 200 yards and 4 tds today. Fffffffuuuuuuuuu
Wow I won by two points!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Wow I won by two points!

And my QB's combined for two points. Worthless f**kers.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Wow I won by two points!

Have we had a trade ever in this league? I don't seem to recall one. So I'm throwing this out there:

Seth Russell reportedly out for the season. I got my hands on this fine young passer by the name of Jarrett Stidham, aka Mr.Russell's backup, aka Mr.#3 QB recruit coming out of HS. Anybody interested?
Sure, assuming what you say about Mr Russell and Mr Stidham is true, I'd be happy to trade you a wonderful quarterback averaging 45 points a game for Mr. Stidham. Please let me know soon so I can make him ready for the trade.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Have we had a trade ever in this league? I don't seem to recall one. So I'm throwing this out there:

Seth Russell reportedly out for the season. I got my hands on this fine young passer by the name of Jarrett Stidham, aka Mr.Russell's backup, aka Mr.#3 QB recruit coming out of HS. Anybody interested?
Sure, assuming what you say about Mr Russell and Mr Stidham is true, I'd be happy to trade you a wonderful quarterback averaging 45 points a game for Mr. Stidham. Please let me know soon so I can make him ready for the trade.

While that sounds mighty enticing, I don't need any broken QBs.

While that sounds mighty enticing, I don't need any broken QBs.
Well then you're in luck - I've also got a roster-full of really great broken RBs, WRs, TEs and DSTs to fit your needs. Just choose how many you want and let me know.
Share 49ersWebzone