There are 371 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Hope u dudes are paying attention. My board is set and ready to go.

Choooo Choooo!
I think I only need to confirm that Boise, ColdFan, and my boy from OSU joined. Everyone else should be in
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I think I only need to confirm that Boise, ColdFan, and my boy from OSU joined. Everyone else should be in

I'm pretty sure ColdFan is in, he always chimes in with trash talk
  • evil
  • Veteran

That better be Oregon State
Originally posted by KRS-1:

That better be Oregon State

THE Ohio State University, unfortunately.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'm pretty sure ColdFan is in, he always chimes in with trash talk

Just to confirm that I'm in, and that it's linguistically impossible to trash anything associated with the Sun Devils.
  • evil
  • Veteran
THE Ohio State University, unfortunately.

The not thee. Smh.
Wussup wussup

Wussup wussup wassup

Tryna get these crab legs early the 23rd right?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Wussup wussup

Wussup wussup wassup

I'd prefer if we could do it earlier, like the 21st?

I'll be in Tahoe 22-24th. I'll try to make the draft but I'm playing in a tournament there. Either way I'll pre-rank my players
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Wussup wussup

Wussup wussup wassup

I'd prefer if we could do it earlier, like the 21st?

I'll be in Tahoe 22-24th. I'll try to make the draft but I'm playing in a tournament there. Either way I'll pre-rank my players

damn you it would have to be at night on a weekday which may be difficult for the east coasters

damn you it would have to be at night on a weekday which may be difficult for the east coasters

Well do what you can, if everybody wants it on a weekend I'll pre-rank my players and auto-draft. I can live with that.

Sorry dude, I just got invited to play in a hockey tournament that has pro-players in it. I can't pass on this chance to get myself killed.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I could draft in the evening on a weekday (except for thursdays) if it is not too late. Start time no later than maybe midnight eastern time (so 9 west coast time).
  • Jiks
Any day, any time works for me as long as I know a week in advance.
I couldn't do anything after 1130 (eastern) on weekdays. 4am comes way to early. Friday or Saturday would be ideal for me, but it's up to all you guys.
I scheduled for an early weekend draft as originally noted. Just sayin.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Aug 14, 2014 at 10:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone