There are 245 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

I had no idea this was playoff weekend... I was pissed because I forgot to start Boyd Thursday night.
gonna be the 2nd highest scoring team this week and still be eliminated from the playoffs
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
FOCK! Boise out of all teams? Ugh, I'm doomed

Wait, Johnny has a bye week!!!

I manhandled Boise this week, with Johnny (and for me without Jordan Lynch). Don't be scurred.

Boiler is about to get tore up like a tight wet p***y.
Didn't happen. I showed why Canada will always be little brother to the USA.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Nov 16, 2013 at 11:47 PM ]
gonna be the 2nd highest scoring team this week and still be eliminated from the playoffs
I won. That's all that matters.
Quick question... If I beat the bye week do I get another win notched under my record?
Gee whiz, Mr. Rabbit, I take back whatever I said or did to wrong you. My question is since when does no.1 in the regular season standings have a first round bye only to meet the available opponent ranked 3rd from the reg season standings? I guess I will be living up to the proverb "the sharper the storm the sooner it's over.." Please don't retort with a General Patton line - there's a reason I didn't accept my appointment to West Point during the early Vietnam era. (And it's not because my actual most recent relative who went to West Point was George B. Custer, although it looks like I will share his fate.)
And on top of this, how can I play my Boise player against Boise? That's like Hamlet or something. Looks like I didn't use the alias Cannon Fodder for nothing, just thought it would be for Mr. Rabbit and not the respected Idahowejan.
Congrats Boise! Go get 'em!!!!
Ahhh I think I am going to loose this weekend.
nevermind
Sorry, Boise. I benched what appear to be my best guys but I'm not sure it was good enough. Hope that Cooks and Miller pull through for you. I'm not keen on a revenge match with the Research Triangle guy.

Stupid Baylor putting up a turd tonight and Gilbert getting hurt cost be big time. Oh well still was one of the top 4 finishing teams. Hope we do it again next year.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Stupid Baylor putting up a turd tonight and Gilbert getting hurt cost be big time. Oh well still was one of the top 4 finishing teams. Hope we do it again next year.

We will

We will

Awesome. Loved it 2 years ago when we did and this year was just as fun. It's also a good way to keep an eye on alot of little known future pros.
  • Jiks

This... Really enjoyed this league.
Was super pumped at another superb performance by DeVante Adams and happened to look over and see ColdFan has Derek Carr lol.
Share 49ersWebzone