LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

I find it hard to believe I would be starting off 2-0 but I do not think things will be easy on me this week with Boyd and Gurley on bye weeks.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
playing Kris this week, so I picked up Notre Dame's TE since Ebron is on a bye week

Ooooh. He has a couple nice catches and plays the first two weeks. I'd pick up a Cal player but there ain't nobody worth it, considering they are just another cupcake on Ohio State's weak schedule.

Cal's QB, RB, and top 2 WR's are already rostered, of course.

You're going down b***h.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
2-0

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
2-0

• evil
  • Veteran

You're going down b***h.

Not even worried doe.

You're going down b***h.

As I now have a RB from the best Junior University in the country, I went to the schedule at the League site to see when I could play him against this Cal Roster. To my dismay, I found out that Mr. Rabbit has configured it so he only plays Muck Fichigan from week 7 on and is not on my schedule. In fact it appears that the schedule is over after week 6 for my and every team other than BBW and MF. So I guess that I and all the other remaining teams will have to do very well these first 6 weeks to have a chance for the playoffs.
Originally posted by ColdFan:

You're going down b***h.

As I now have a RB from the best Junior University in the country, I went to the schedule at the League site to see when I could play him against this Cal Roster. To my dismay, I found out that Mr. Rabbit has configured it so he only plays Muck Fichigan from week 7 on and is not on my schedule. In fact it appears that the schedule is over after week 6 for my and every team other than BBW and MF. So I guess that I and all the other remaining teams will have to do very well these first 6 weeks to have a chance for the playoffs.

thanks for bringing this up, I've been lagging on finishing the schedule because my own life schedule has been f**king crazy!!!

Hope to have that taken care of in the next couple of days, good looking out
Wow Eric Ward did not get a single catch tonight
  • Jiks
Picked up the 2nd leading rusher in div 1. Noice!!!!! Points aren't amazing but way better than what I had.

You're going down b***h.

Not even worried doe.

you lucky whore, Fresno St vs Colorado postponed because of the flooding so no Richardson for me

Brandon Coleman is really pissing me off for Rutgers. I expected him to have a big year but he only put up good numbers week one and that is it.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Brandon Coleman is really pissing me off for Rutgers. I expected him to have a big year but he only put up good numbers week one and that is it.
Their RB, Paul James, has been a stud though. Got me 40 vs. E.Mich this week.
  • evil
  • Veteran

You're going down b***h.

Not even worried doe.

you lucky whore, Fresno St vs Colorado postponed because of the flooding so no Richardson for me

Balances out since one of my RB's tweaked his knee in warm ups and was scratched last minute so I had no chance to replace him. SMDH.
damn, I gotta give it to you guys for keeping this league competitive, it is SLIM PICKINS out in the FA pool right now where it's usually easy to find.

at least I was able to add an exciting freshman from Pitt, WR Tyler Boyd, hope he does well against Duke.

none of it will matter anyways, Boise will SMOKE me
damn, I gotta give it to you guys for keeping this league competitive, it is SLIM PICKINS out in the FA pool right now where it's usually easy to find.

at least I was able to add an exciting freshman from Pitt, WR Tyler Boyd, hope he does well against Duke.

none of it will matter anyways, Boise will SMOKE me

No complaints until your #2 RB, #1 WR, and #1 QB get hurt in the first two weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone