There are 164 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

• Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Not sure which QBs to start this week.

Chucky Keeton(Utah St.) vs Air Force
Travis Wilson(Utah) vs. Weber St.
Baker Mayfield(Tex. Tech) vs. Stephen F. Austin

I think all 3 should have big games. Only problem is I'm not going off much with Wilson and Mayfield. Admittedly Wilson is a homer pick but I think the guy can put up good to great numbers against certain opponents(such as Weber St). Mayfield is a frosh, but dude played out of his mind last week. Pretty sure I'm going with Keeton for sure, but the other 2 are a toss up.

BTW-I really like this college fantasy stuff. Gives you a great chance to see players all across the league/what NCAA is. I found myself watching a plethora of games I never would have watched.

Well made the right choice with Wilson. 53 at half?! Yea yeah!!

I personally think Wilson was a very bad choice - you should have gone with Mayfield. I know there's no love between geographically close in-state teams but even so I think it's a bit much to keep the starting unit in for the second half, especially today. I can only hope the same hate applies for the adjoining states of Wyoming-Idaho but not between AF and Utah State.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by ColdFan:

I personally think Wilson was a very bad choice - you should have gone with Mayfield. I know there's no love between geographically close in-state teams but even so I think it's a bit much to keep the starting unit in for the second half, especially today. I can only hope the same hate applies for the adjoining states of Wyoming-Idaho but not between AF and Utah State.

Way I seen is both play crap teams so both probably would be gone by the 4th. Kind of a toss up.
Way I seen is both play crap teams so both probably would be gone by the 4th. Kind of a toss up.

I was just joking, I would have picked the same as you. Thank goodness though that they did appear to pull Wilson so at least I still might have a slight chance this week. Going to be interesting but I've got a steep hill to climb and not sure my guys have the legs. Best of luck.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by ColdFan:

I was just joking, I would have picked the same as you. Thank goodness though that they did appear to pull Wilson so at least I still might have a slight chance this week. Going to be interesting but I've got a steep hill to climb and not sure my guys have the legs. Best of luck.

Rest of my team is sucking balls. May be close.
Kind of upset with the numbers Coleman put up today. Boyd did not do much for me either. Brown put up some nice numbers. I hope Adams can put me up some good numbers for Fresno. Worried about Boilerup (Trav) mounting a comeback.
  • Jiks
Daje Johnson out first drive. Fuuuuuuck! My qbs score 99 points and I think I'm gonna lose.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
My team is on Fiiiiiiiiiya!!
Aaron Murray and Taylor Martinez are a two headed monster
[ Edited by jimrat on Sep 7, 2013 at 6:27 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Boise pullin a game out his ass!!
2-0

Originally posted by vrabbit:
2-0

0-2

My team is just completely awful

next year....
  • Jiks
Much closer games throughout this week. Still not sure if I'm gonna pull this one out. Waiting for results.
playing Kris this week, so I picked up Notre Dame's TE since Ebron is on a bye week
2-0

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
playing Kris this week, so I picked up Notre Dame's TE since Ebron is on a bye week

Ooooh. He has a couple nice catches and plays the first two weeks. I'd pick up a Cal player but there ain't nobody worth it, considering they are just another cupcake on Ohio State's weak schedule.
Share 49ersWebzone