There are 187 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Got that bye week!
Wow I made playoffs!

RB iosefa just came back! Got both my qbs coming off byes, time to pull an upset!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Who in the f**k is Luke Falk?

Halliday's replacement. WSU throws 70 times a game and Falk was good last week after Halliday was injured so I picked him up.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Wow I made playoffs!

RB iosefa just came back! Got both my qbs coming off byes, time to pull an upset!

#InGoffWeTrust
Originally posted by vrabbit:

#InGoffWeTrust

Who is this Goff you speak of?

Only player on your team I see is Melvin Gordon

Seriously? Playoff game and he breaks the record against me?
  • Jiks
Bummed...

1st or 2nd all year and my team s**ts the bed the last 2 weeks.

Boykin has 360 passing yards but gets in the RZ then they run it in 3 times. This takes piints from Doctson as well.

Sterling Shepard gets hurt on the first play 3 weeks ago. Every place I check says it's minor and he will play. He plays one or two downs yesterday then sits.

Utah can't pass for a td all year, but magically get in the RZ then pass. Something I've been asking for all year, and now they do it.

Oh well, good season. GL in the rest of the playoffs.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Bummed...

Boykin has 360 passing yards but gets in the RZ then they run it in 3 times. This takes piints from Doctson as well.

Sterling Shepard gets hurt on the first play 3 weeks ago. Every place I check says it's minor and he will play. He plays one or two downs yesterday then sits.

Utah can't pass for a td all year, but magically get in the RZ then pass. Something I've been asking for all year, and now they do it.

bummed? Try losing after having Gordon's legendary performance in your lineup
Bummed...

Bummed...

That is probably one of the most improbable wins in fantasy I've seen. I just picked up WR Titus Davis and the dude came through with 3 TDs. Agholor went off. And then your QB Cook s**t the bed.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
That is probably one of the most improbable wins in fantasy I've seen. I just picked up WR Titus Davis and the dude came through with 3 TDs. Agholor went off. And then your QB Cook s**t the bed.

The rest, as they say, is history.

SunDevil, I was happy to see your success on the first stage of your historical quest and hope that you continue to not tilt at windmills on the remaining steps. Best of luck.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
SunDevil, I was happy to see your success on the first stage of your historical quest and hope that you continue to not tilt at windmills on the remaining steps. Best of luck.

Thanks dude, 2nd most points this week but not enough

Till next year!
Anyone remember how I started off in this league? 0-3-1 lol
Congrats on winning the championship Mr. Purdue. I'm sure Miles is losing his mind over Hundley screwing him over while his Texas State QB was going off on the bench and his TE putting up a goose egg ...
Congrats on winning the championship Mr. Purdue. I'm sure Miles is losing his mind over Hundley screwing him over while his Texas State QB was going off on the bench and his TE putting up a goose egg ...

Purdue won?

First time ever that has been said since Drew Brees was in college

Congrats!
Share 49ersWebzone