LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by Travisty13:

Not sure what's more impressive: that or my QB's combining for 120 points, more than the rest of my team combined, leading me to a W
  • evil
  • Veteran
7 QB's with over 400 yards passing this week. 4 WR's and 4 RB's with over 200 yards each.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Not sure what's more impressive: that or my QB's combining for 120 points, more than the rest of my team combined, leading me to a W

I just wish Bryce Petty would have gotten more than 16, he'd have me at 300 if he had a normal game.

And that Cal/Wazzu game was fun to watch.
I'm just happy my team is finally finding there nitch.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I'm just happy my team is finally finding there nitch.

Mines the opposite... Injuries have killed me this year. Started off 4-0 and have lost 2 in a row. Now I have to play rabbit and his 400,000 pt QB's this week. Going to have to change my strategy i think.
at least send me a counter offer
picked up both of Gurley's backups lol, my RB depth is insane! Someone trade me a legit WR though
  • evil
  • Veteran
After a slow start it's another week another win. #SorryCheeky
Originally posted by KRS-1:
After a slow start it's another week another win. #SorryCheeky

Words cant express my disgust.

• Jiks
Standings looking like the Pac12 right now.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

you caught me on a week where nearly all of my guys went Potato, s**t I think my QB's together didn't even scored as much as either one of them averages
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

you caught me on a week where nearly all of my guys went Potato, s**t I think my QB's together didn't even scored as much as either one of them averages

Yeah, I got lucky this week. I thought I was screwed but things turned out pretty well. Was still the 2nd leading scorer with 200 this week, though that's not all that impressive. KY defense got me 29 points at least.
Just picked up Elijah McGuire yesterday and put him in my lineup. Tonight he ran for 265 yards and 4 TDs.
Just picked up Elijah McGuire yesterday and put him in my lineup. Tonight he ran for 265 yards and 4 TDs.

Not bad, last week I picked up QB Andrew Hendirx, 346 yards passing and 2 TDs. Oh and 75 yards rushing and 3 rushing TDs
Share 49ersWebzone