LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Fantrax can be so f**king retarded!!!

Why? What happened?

just stating a fact, telling you more than that would be giving away strategy
I sat Nick Wilson tonight versus Oregon thinking he'd not have a good game. And he's going off right now.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I sat Nick Wilson tonight versus Oregon thinking he'd not have a good game. And he's going off right now.

This happens to me every week
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Taysom Hill not good
  • Jiks
Originally posted by jimrat:
Taysom Hill not good

OF f**kING COURSE!!!
  • Jiks
Any reason that marteze Waller(Fresno) points are at 0? He didn't do much but he had 60+ yards and a td. I was thinking last night it may not have updated yet but now it's showing the final score.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Any reason that marteze Waller(Fresno) points are at 0? He didn't do much but he had 60+ yards and a td. I was thinking last night it may not have updated yet but now it's showing the final score.

I'm just guessing here, but maybe Fantrax just wants me to beat you. This isn't my feelings of course. Let the best man win, is what I always say. But, possibly, Fantrax has another agenda.
  • Jiks
I'm just guessing here, but maybe Fantrax just wants me to beat you. This isn't my feelings of course. Let the best man win, is what I always say. But, possibly, Fantrax has another agenda.

Fantrax even injured Taysom(my first pick)last night. After a great start, injuries have taken my 2 highest scorers for the year. I'm in trouble...

Taysom had me 18 in the first yesterday.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Fantrax even injured Taysom(my first pick)last night. After a great start, injuries have taken my 2 highest scorers for the year. I'm in trouble...

Taysom had me 18 in the first yesterday.

Yeah I saw what Fantrax did to Hill last night. Leg buckled under the defender. You could see he was in pain on the sidelines. Poor kid. But whatever you did to Fantrax, you need to make amends. They'll just keep depleting your team until you do.
Just picked up Rashard Higgins this week. 129 yards and 3 TDs in the 1st half so far.

As a sign of good gesture, I made sure Bryce Petty went easy on Texas today, since you lost Hill early in his game yesterday. I felt it was only right. I hope there is no hard feelings.
Oh muck fichigan come out and plaaaay.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 4, 2014 at 10:36 PM ]
Just picked up Rashard Higgins this week. 129 yards and 3 TDs in the 1st half so far.

I know those good feels.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

I know those good feels.

It's exactly why I love college fantasy football way more than NFL. Finding diamonds is way easier.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

I know those good feels.

It's exactly why I love college fantasy football way more than NFL. Finding diamonds is way easier.

f**ked me up...

Just glad my Utes beat UCLA! Right now fantasy is a little bit of an afterthought.
Share 49ersWebzone