There are 127 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Ah, back in familiar territory. #1
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Jiks

Need to find a replacement for Keeton. Not sure who quite yet.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Jiks

Need to find a replacement for Keeton. Not sure who quite yet.

His backup worth anything?
My team is a little banged up at the moment.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

nice Hyde pickup, you b*****d

That was a must. Sucks they are on a bye, Gordon is banged up, Gurley will not even play, and I am forced to really start two WR's as flex's. Hopeing this kid from Syracuse (Jerome Smith) can put up some points for me. I just checked my roster again and looks like another WR is hurt... Back to the selections. I ended up droping Brandon Coleman. He was such a disappointment.

That was a must. Sucks they are on a bye, Gordon is banged up, Gurley will not even play, and I am forced to really start two WR's as flex's. Hopeing this kid from Syracuse (Jerome Smith) can put up some points for me. I just checked my roster again and looks like another WR is hurt... Back to the selections. I ended up droping Brandon Coleman. He was such a disappointment.

I think I read today Gordon will be a go, no?

I think I read today Gordon will be a go, no?

Yeah he should still go but the injury makes me wonder how many touches he will get.
  • Jiks
Pretty sure I lost but decided to check the score before bed. Wow I was only down 12 with my QB still playing. Granted rabbit had 2 guys still playing but there was a chance. Stream up the game and it loads directly to my QB throwing a pick... 2 plays later one of his RB's he was playing takes it to the house. Go to turn the game off just to see my QB throw another pick so I got to witness 2 picks in 4 passes.

Nice. Total killjoy
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Pretty sure I lost but decided to check the score before bed. Wow I was only down 12 with my QB still playing. Granted rabbit had 2 guys still playing but there was a chance. Stream up the game and it loads directly to my QB throwing a pick... 2 plays later one of his RB's he was playing takes it to the house. Go to turn the game off just to see my QB throw another pick so I got to witness 2 picks in 4 passes.

Nice. Total killjoy

one of those lucky wins for me this week

• jimrat
  • Veteran
2 game win streak...........yeeee haw!!
Imma throw the dice on Navy QB Keenan Reynolds this week in a key matchup against NC49erfan82, we're both 6-1.

I'm not too thrilled about Hogan or Goff this week so I hope this pays off.
Imma throw the dice on Navy QB Keenan Reynolds this week in a key matchup against NC49erfan82, we're both 6-1.

Damn you sure are gambling. He's good for big points or single digits. Who does Navy play this week?
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Damn you sure are gambling. He's good for big points or single digits. Who does Navy play this week?

at Toledo
at Toledo

Might be a good play. Toledo can be ran on.
Share 49ersWebzone