LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Utah State QB Chuckie Keeton out the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury against BYU on Friday.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Utah State QB Chuckie Keeton out the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury against BYU on Friday.

Great... Actually feel horrible for the guy, more than anything fantasy. Really enjoyed watching him the last couple years. Crazy how fast things can go to s**t, IMO he was/is an NFL caliber top pick.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Sweet Jeebus!!!!!! I think I won my first game!!!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Congratulations. Please win all the rest of your games except for week 8 (just for a breather).
big time win by me yesterday, which doesn't happen unless I swap out Hogan for Goff in the morning.
also the rest of the schedule is done now, let me know if I messed up anywhere

http://www7.fantrax.com/fantasy/fantasyMatchups.go?leagueId=nxmgfowehjjg0sk5
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Congratulations. Please win all the rest of your games except for week 8 (just for a breather).

I CAN DO IT!!

Well, no mess-ups except that you're no longer facing Sun Devil two consecutive weeks ( which I thought was a real crafty move by you) and you've got me facing the teams (one of which is of course yours) with the top current records in weeks 10 and 11 where I can't field a full complement of players without taking a major player dump. Hopefully I can somehow still make it to be able to play in week 12 as I'm writing weeks 10 and 11 off now. Probably won't matter as I'm sure I'll have a few more weeks already written off prior to week 10. Que malucismo.

Well, no mess-ups except that you're no longer facing Sun Devil two consecutive weeks ( which I thought was a real crafty move by you) and you've got me facing the teams (one of which is of course yours) with the top current records in weeks 10 and 11 where I can't field a full complement of players without taking a major player dump. Hopefully I can somehow still make it to be able to play in week 12 as I'm writing weeks 10 and 11 off now. Probably won't matter as I'm sure I'll have a few more weeks already written off prior to week 10. Que malucismo.

damn, I swear I didn't plan for it to fall that way, I was just trying to get them done, it sucks having to manually do schedules, very time-consuming.
damn, I swear I didn't plan for it to fall that way, I was just trying to get them done, it sucks having to manually do schedules, very time-consuming.

Much work, but much appreciated by us lazy good-for-nothing hangers-on.
[ Edited by ColdFan on Oct 7, 2013 at 6:01 AM ]

Much work, but much appreciated by us lazy go-for-nothing hangers-on.

Hey I'm turning this ship around

And my TE just quit his football team, I have the golden touch this year
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Hey I'm turning this ship around

And my TE just quit his football team, I have the golden touch this year

I think ColdFan would gladly give you a TE or two. His generousity outweighs Mother Theresa's.
Jiks
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I think ColdFan would gladly give you a TE or two. His generousity outweighs Mother Theresa's.

I regret that I only have one TE to give to my countryman. He was highly-touted pre-season but appears to be more like Little Toot prior to his redemption. So I would be more than happy to provide him to Sun Devil with only a modest return. I have already provided several of my castaways to various other players.

On another point, I can't believe that this is the first time that anyone has noted in print the similarity between myself and Mother Theresa. We did share the same humility, goals and clothing-style.
[ Edited by ColdFan on Oct 7, 2013 at 3:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone