There are 160 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Michigan State' defense!

Yeah they killed it for you... 5 sacks, 1 FF, 1FR, 3 INT's, 1 INTTD
  • evil
  • Veteran
Wow ColdFan must be f'n stoked. Dererk Carr vs Rutgers :

52 of 73 for 456 yards and 5 TD's. 48 fantasy points.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Michigan State' defense!

Yeah they killed it for you... 5 sacks, 1 FF, 1FR, 3 INT's, 1 INTTD

and 1 FRTD
Wish I would of started Tyler Lockette for Kansas state over Dorsett for UMIA. He got me one damn point. Melvin Gordon is beasting for me at least. Wisconsin has some good backs in White and Gordon. Both are tearing it up.
damnit, timeshare in Cincinnati
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
My team sucks
Originally posted by jimrat:
My team sucks

well only one team did worse then mine and thats because he started people that didn't play

Pretty sure I take the cake for s**ttiest team in week1
I woke up this morning to check my score to find out my team put up 186. I did not realize the kicker I had was a backup along with my TE scored me 0 points. I still got Florida States D tomorrow night. I never thought this would happen but I don't expect it every week.
so it looks like it didn't save the waiver settings (players going on waivers after their game starts) and so far people have been able to pick up players even during games.

Do you guys want me to fix that or leave it as it is? I think I should fix it but want to ask you all
  • evil
  • Veteran
so it looks like it didn't save the waiver settings (players going on waivers after their game starts) and so far people have been able to pick up players even during games.

Do you guys want me to fix that or leave it as it is? I think I should fix it but want to ask you all

Fix it. We shouldn't be able to pick up players during games.

Also I question QB stats...

Jordan Lynch - 275 passing yards / 3 TD's / 56 yards rushing = 34 fantasy points

Derek Carr - 470 passing yards / 5 TD's / 1 Int / 24 yards rushing = 48 fantasy points

I'm thinking that 200 more passing yards and 2 passing TD's more should translate to more than a 14 point difference between them. Interceptions are but a negative 2 which I'm fine with but that doesn't explain why Carr didn't generate more points. FWIW Carr is not on my team Lynch is. Maybe I'm missing something

Originally posted by KRS-1:

Fix it. We shouldn't be able to pick up players during games.

Also I question QB stats...

Jordan Lynch - 275 passing yards / 3 TD's / 56 yards rushing = 34 fantasy points

Derek Carr - 470 passing yards / 5 TD's / 1 Int / 24 yards rushing = 48 fantasy points

I'm thinking that 200 more passing yards and 2 passing TD's more should translate to more than a 14 point difference between them. Interceptions are but a negative 2 which I'm fine with but that doesn't explain why Carr didn't generate more points. FWIW Carr is not on my team Lynch is. Maybe I'm missing something

Carr:
456 passing yards = 18pts
5TD's= 30pts
24 rushing yards = 2pts
1 INT = -2 pts

that's 48

Lynch:
275 passing yards = 11pts
3TD's = 18pts
56 rushing yards = 5pts

34 pts

• evil
  • Veteran
Carr:
456 passing yards = 18pts
5TD's= 30pts
24 rushing yards = 2pts
1 INT = -2 pts

that's 48

Lynch:
275 passing yards = 11pts
3TD's = 18pts
56 rushing yards = 5pts

34 pts

It looks right when you break it down. I think it was just me. Thanks.

I know some leagues can offer bonus points when a QB goes over 300 and then again at 400 (and in the rare circumstance 500)...should we have that bonus ? I would think most of the league members would need to be on board for us to change that.

Fix it... I was able to claim the QB from Maryland after his performance yesterday. I was expecting him to claim him in a few days, not as soon as I submitted the claim. I do not think that is fair to the league honestly. We are going to have those Saturday's were we have things planned so waiver wire sharks that are watching football would be able to clean house by the time we got back.
Man rough week 1. Cody Hoffman was apparently out with a hamstring injury and my #2 RB broke his ankle and is gone for the season....

Team went down the drain before the season even got going....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Man rough week 1. Cody Hoffman was apparently out with a hamstring injury and my #2 RB broke his ankle and is gone for the season....

Team went down the drain before the season even got going....

Dude I was wondering where Hoffman was. BYU's WR's were dropping Hill's passes left and right. I was getting pissed.
Share 49ersWebzone