There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CFB fantasy league - Jadeveon Clowney's Hit - NC49erfan82 IS THE CHAMPION!!!!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
I don't like losing to SunDevil in this league

I'm always a lock for a strong 2nd half the season in fantasy sports
My apologies Mr. Rabbit. I had given up and gone to bed here in the east in the firm belief that I again had become your cannon fodder. I hope to have another chance in the next few weeks to live up to my alias for you.
L-L-W-W-L-W-L-W-L-W

One of these days I will be above .500
Originally posted by ColdFan:
My apologies Mr. Rabbit. I had given up and gone to bed here in the east in the firm belief that I again had become your cannon fodder. I hope to have another chance in the next few weeks to live up to my alias for you.

I'm on a losing streak
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm on a losing streak

Please [[don't] continue to be in your slump.

Hey, somebody hacked my account to try to remove the "don't".
[ Edited by ColdFan on Nov 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'd be a top 3 team if Zurloc Tipton didn't end his season in game 1

I'm just very happy that Mr.Rabbit joined in with Muck and Boise on my suggested Tank for Tempe crusade. Now if only the kind-spirited Eastbound would also do the same this upcoming week it would be perfect.

Pfffffttttttttttt NO!

I know you're a nice guy and will oblige

And another spoiler win delivered
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'd be a top 3 team if Zurloc Tipton didn't end his season in game 1

I'm just very happy that Mr.Rabbit joined in with Muck and Boise on my suggested Tank for Tempe crusade. Now if only the kind-spirited Eastbound would also do the same this upcoming week it would be perfect.

Pfffffttttttttttt NO!

I know you're a nice guy and will oblige

And another spoiler win delivered

Yeah I knew that I was going to loose around 7:30 last night. I was pissed!
Stupid Tuesday/Wednesday MACtion screwed up how I wanted to set my team. Who the hell plays on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It's just dumb.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
And another spoiler win delivered

Odd I play you this week out of all weeks. Go Me! Go Utes!
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Stupid Tuesday/Wednesday MACtion screwed up how I wanted to set my team. Who the hell plays on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It's just dumb.

This isn't your first rodeo
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
And another spoiler win delivered

Odd I play you this week out of all weeks. Go Me! Go Utes!

I'm a bit worried about our game in real life. Utah has played tough at home. But QB Taylor Kelly is a QB that's earned my trust as a legit leader who will get our team in the game. On paper we should win big, but it may be a tight victory if Utah brings it.

On a side note, its unclear if WR Jaelen Strong will play, dude has been a beast for us while our other WRs are below average. He didn't practice Wednesday (he is dealing with an ankle sprain from 2 games ago), haven't heard anything since.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'm a bit worried about our game in real life. Utah has played tough at home. But QB Taylor Kelly is a QB that's earned my trust as a legit leader who will get our team in the game. On paper we should win big, but it may be a tight victory if Utah brings it.

On a side note, its unclear if WR Jaelen Strong will play, dude has been a beast for us while our other WRs are below average. He didn't practice Wednesday (he is dealing with an ankle sprain from 2 games ago), haven't heard anything since.

If we don't turn the ball over it will be a game that can go either way. We played very well against Stanford and mainly won due to not giving possessions away. If we do, there is no way in hell we win. I think we have something like 16 turnovers in our 4 losses and like 1 or 2 in our wins.

Tired of seeing ASU destroy us every year.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Stupid Tuesday/Wednesday MACtion screwed up how I wanted to set my team. Who the hell plays on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It's just dumb.

This isn't your first rodeo
Lol very true. Just completely forgot that they started doing it and I missed putting a guy into my lineup. But the pain has eased some with Goodley having 2 TD catches last night.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,934
Sticking it to Boise